Aerotec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 17, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotec

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotec (New York, NY).

Interview

Informal behavioral based questions with a phone screening first and then a group interview. Not much else to say. The group interview had four people and was in a large conference room.

Interview Questions

• I asked about the schedules and if there is a chance of tele commuting   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotec (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was recommended by a current employee. I had a phone screening and then an in-person interview with six people. Everyone seemed friendly, and I enjoyed taking to them. They asked what salary I was looking for at the end of the interview and told me what their next steps would be.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotec (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager got ahead of himself. Negotiated salary and start date later retracted. Was very unprofessional situation. Multiple phone calls start date was selected and informal dinner planned. then owner changed mind and retracted offer.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotec in January 2012.

Interview

lots of talk and wierd people and always ask you things and not about the job but other things and then no questions but i had questions and then talk to other peopls and want to ask but dont and then you wonder. should i get the job or should they get someone else dont know but they should tell you cause there supposed to

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotec in July 2011.

Interview

Great!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about technical documentation on airplanes?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotec (Iaşi (Romania)) in April 2008.

Interview

i had 3 interviews with 3 different managers. first interview was really an IQ test, second was with technical questions and the final one was with specific questions for that particular job. half of the first test was in english, to review my english skills - nothing bad to say about it

Interview Questions

• i was asked to imagine a dice and figure out what was on the opposite side, based on the sides that were visible   1 Answer

Negotiation

i asked for a little more but had to settle to a smaller sum. i later found out that i had one of the biggest salaries of all my colleagues.