Affinity Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affinity Trust Interview Questions

Interviews at Affinity Trust

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affinity Trust

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affinity Trust (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

the process was speedy, they didn't keep my hanging on and kept me informed of the whole process excellent communication real pleasure to be interviewed by the company, would recommend it tio anyone coul dfind out loads about the company

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affinity Trust (Peterborough, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

very friendly, welcoming managment, instantly made to feel as part of a team on interview. On arriving checked in at main desk, where receptionist called a member of there team, who then came down to collect myself. was then placed in a office and offered a drink and asked to complete a maths and english test, both was simple maths and english, designed to co-inside with the job role.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a person gave abuse while walking down the street with a client   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Affinity Trust.

Interview

Not applicable as it was over the phone ...so heard through another phone call as my application got lost in their offices...not good practice for such a job..not impressed .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Trust in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went well, I was interviewed by the operation manager at first. Then I did a questionnaire on the company's system and I was given a short written test. After that, I was interviewed by the operation manager and the support manager. Everyone was pleasant and supportive with finding me the appropriate service after I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if someone commented about the service user's behaviour in the community ?
      What would you do if you suspect someone is abusing a service user?   Answer Question