Aga Khan Development Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aga Khan Development Network Interview Questions

3.6

Interview

I applied for the Senior Grants Manager position in Afghanistan with AKDN in February 2017. I was offered the position in April 2017 after a few interviews. They said that I had to wait 1-4 months to be approved by their HQ for a long term assignment. After two months I took another job because they offered me a long term contract. AKDN wanted me to take more than a 35% cut to my salary which I believe my salary was not above market rate for this position. Also, during my recruitement phase I talked to 3 different HR Specialists all giving conflicting information. Two of them quit the organization while I was being recruiting. Aga Khan's mission is good, and I believe they are an excellent organization. However, I feel like their HR organizational systems and capacity is lacking in Afghanistan.

Fellowship Interview

Interview

application, phone interview.

Grants Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved the HR manager and the CFO. I had submitted my application online and via email. There was an initial Phone interview followed by in-person interview. I was also asked to take a test both - writing and technical problem solving and then there was a follow-up interview

Interview Questions

• -what are your strengths and weaknesses
      -have you been involved in audits
      -what challenges did you face while dealing with your colleagues and supervisors   Answer Question

Senior Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network in January 2010.

Interview

Senior Architect, Urban Planning Unit, Darb al-Ahmar Revitalisation Project, Aga Khan Cultural Services – Egypt/Aga Khan Trust for Culture ,Coordinate work with the Cairo Governorate and other national authorities and stakeholders

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network in May 2016.

Interview

the interview process was easy as the panel asked easy questions but the salary negotiation was tough. Panel had asked questions relating various social phenomenon and ideologies. hiring happened in the month of may 2016 and the interview process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• describe relationship between climate change and gender   Answer Question

Development Coordinator Afghanistan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network (Kabul (Afghanistan)).

Interview

AKDN uses Skype to interview. Competency Based Interviews - Be prepared to give solid examples of how you would reach the objectives of the job description as posted. Don't expect to have feedback or a response if you were not selected. No news means no job usually. Be prepared for a lengthy time between application and job offer.

M&E Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tāloqān (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network (Tāloqān (Afghanistan)) in March 2015.

Interview

First, there was a written test, then short listed for interview and there was a panel from different sectors. they individually interviewed all the candidates and give offer for the top one.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network in June 2014.

Interview

written exam followed by Skype interview. The entire process can be quick depending on how urgent is the need in the organization. But minimum 2 months until you start work from interview date.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe yourself.
      What are your biggest achievements?
      How much do you know about mountain economy   Answer Question

Programmer Officer- Rural Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Very interesting interview, tough questions on Personality, Tough questions on working in multidisciplinary teams

Interview Questions

• How do you refuse a grantee after months of negotiations on a grant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tough

GIS Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aga Khan Development Network (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very good experience
    they have ti check my confidence level.
    and Check my portfolio.