AgileOne Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AgileOne

AgileOne

Application

I interviewed at AgileOne

Interview

The interviewer was very easy to talk to and asked some unique questions that made me want to learn more and more about the company and what they stand for.

Interview Questions
  • What do I want to achieve as a career goal?
    Answer Question

AgileOne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AgileOne

Interview

short was connecte thru hr w company. kept things short and simple. sometimes difficult sometimes easy. nice hr rep. talked about past experience s here and wanted to sgare other thought s w rep

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AgileOne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AgileOne in Mar 2021

Interview

Process from start to finish was really disorganized, and a waste of everyone's time. Interviewed with a total of three people. Was given a verbal offer, but never saw anything in writing. Ended up getting ghosted never seeing that written offer. On top of the mess of the interview process their benefits package is a joke. Extremely high cost of healthcare, minimal match of 401k and PTO didn't start accruing until your 6 month start date anniversary at which time you would only accrue 8 days per year. You can roll over the accrued PTO up to a certain amount of hours. I was also told employees weren't expected to take that time off consecutively either.

Interview Questions
  • Name your biggest challenge in your current position. What is your least favorite thing about your current position. Tell us about your experience.

AgileOne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AgileOne in May 2020

Interview

They conducted four separate interviews over the phone. 1st with the recruiter, then the report to manager, then a peer, and finally the VP of client services. Overall process was managed well and interview follow up was quick.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news to a client. Tell me about your biggest accomplishment outside of work. Why do you want to work with this company?

AgileOne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AgileOne in May 2019

Interview

Was called by a recruiter and we scheduled a phone screen. The recruiter had to reschedule. Then when we spoke seemed slightly unprepared. Didn't seem to go my experience very well. this was proven when I followed up and the recruiter called and asked me some of the very same questions they had asked prior. After a few weeks I followed up and have heard nothing since. If that is how you treat your internal candidates, I can only guess how you treat your customers candidates. Bad form I must say

Interview Questions
  • there were no difficult questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AgileOne (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

I was grandfathered in when Delta Global Services was bought. They had to onboard hundreds of employees at once. There were some bumps, but overall they did a great job.

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AgileOne (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • A primeira fase é bem tranquilo. Você faz um teste de português, digitação, inglês e informática, tudo bem simples, fácil. Por último tocam um áudio de um atendimento fake para você avaliar.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AgileOne (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

I had one phone interview with the hiring manager and was extended an offer immediately. Very relaxed and casual. Details regarding the position and background were provided. It was a few qualifying questions and easy and process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background and recruiting experience?

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AgileOne (São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Primeira fase do processo. Ambiente tranquilo, recrutador simpático com avaliação por questionário simples de português/inglês/informática e um teste de digitação

Interview Questions
  • Testes de conhecimento em informática português e inglês Teste de digitação
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AgileOne

Interview

Processo seletivo dividido em dois dias. Prova escrita em um e entrevista no outro. Processo tranquilo e profissionais prestativos, descrevendo detalhadamente a vaga e as diretrizes da empresa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews