Agility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.7

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agility (Richmond, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round they are ready to conduct. They took my interview though i am in USA, called from Hyderabad location. For my experience expecting to have hands on experience with .NET Coding

Interview Questions

• Hands on experience with .NET Coding   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The interview process was with a group panel. The basic interview consists of behavorial and situational questions. The group was very friendly and personable. It was overall a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Import Manager/Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility in March 2014.

Interview

Most of the interviews are interested in the variety of experience, however, some have not stablished a position or have been able to match the salary based on my experience.

Interview Questions

• the only thing it has been difficult is finding the right position or been able to offer the same amount of salary.   2 Answers

Packing Specialist Interview

Interview

small 30 min interview asked very general questions about knowledge of freight forwarding.

Interview Questions

• what is the negatives about this position you are applying for   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agility (Atlanta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Only 1 interview, but depending on role there can be at least 1 more. The interview was conducted by a supervisor. May also meet with customer for screening If working on-site.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with inco terms   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agility (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I got one interview with a recruiter and next day I started in the company.

Manager Financial Planning & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with CEO, CFO, Controller, HR and Marketing VPs
    Discussed business issues, experience and also GeoLogistics main challenges
    Covered engagement with investors and challenges raising more money
    Prior to interview discussed approach with headhunter
    Reviewed management reports during interview to understand business challenges
    Discussed business cases in general to validate my problem solving capability

Interview Questions

• General case study questions
      Focus on basics of the business model
      1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agility (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Asked me the typical interview questions. I was there for a very long time

Interview Questions

• Asked me about how I would write a certain formula in Excel   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agility (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

2 phone interview and 2 on-site interviews

Interview Questions

• How do you get things done if countries don't support a decision proposed by a corporate while the corporate office doesn't have a bargaining power?   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dammam (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agility (Dammam (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

They called me to set up an interview with me for the next day, I went there and everything was kinda quick! I think they were trying to hire someone as soon as possible for the position that they offered me. Also I got the offer in the same day, but I rejected it due to the low salary.