Aidells Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aidells Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aidells.

Interview

The process took about 48 hours. I applied online and got a call back soon after. I met the recruiter at a restaurant where there was a roughly 20 minute interview. It was mostly casual- asking you to describe your work experience and then detailing the job requirements. The offer was given here.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aidells (Manchester, NH) in October 2014.

Interview

Approximately two days. First interview was over the telephone, the next was another phone inverview with the CEO in Califormia, the last one was at a Shaw's in Manchester, NH. The regional manager was friendly and asked direct questions. This was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aidells.

Interview

Very personable interview. Felt at ease the entire time even though the manager was nearly 40 minutes late. The interview was done in about the right amount of time. I also had the opportunity to ask all the questions I needed to.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aidells (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Informal. SE USA manager was dress in casual golf apparel with Nike cap. Local supervisor ran the interview and asked general questions about hobbies, how I like my current job. No experience, performance or background was discussed. This was a formality interview. Candidate had been selected.

Part Time Food Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aidells (Salem, OR) in May 2013.

Interview

I try to create a comfortable conversation with the interviewer. Because it makes me feel more comfortable for the interview. Even tho I enjoy talking with people about anything and that includes being interviewed for a job.

Interview Questions

• I am modest and usually don't like talking about myself. I have had my ups and downs in life, but it hasn't stopped me from getting the kind of job I would like to have.   Answer Question

Part Time Food Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aidells (Sonora, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Super easy I interview at Starbucks, got hired on the spot and started the beginning of the following month. There was a small amount of paper work to fill out and then I was on the floor at Safeway selling!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got exactly what I was looking for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aidells in May 2011.

Interview

Sent in resume, got call from department supervisor to discuss position further. Got application via email, including background check. Once cleared, had 1:1 interview at local store where I could see a demo going on. If still interested, then had to read lots of info, food safety manual, etc and take a test to demonstrate that had completed assignment. Had to sign verifications of completion of different training to bring with me the first day.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were hard, or unexpected, really. They do want to know how you would feel about working every weekend.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company is very nice to deal with, supervisor very communicative and with adequate notice, flexible in allowing for accommodations to schedule for family events, etc, as demo job is on weekends