Air Arabia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Arabia

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Air Arabia (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2016.

Interview

1 - The interviewer asked me to bring along me payslips and my current employment contract
    2 - I was made to wait over 30 minutes with not a single person coming to me.
    3 - The interviewer did not know the capital of my country even though he was working for an Airline company.

I left the interview thinking that i wasted half my day and that there was no way i was going to work here. The company uses these outdated practices that are not focused in the importance of hiring great people.

I was very surprised and disappointed with Air Arabia's interview process and experience.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Arabia (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2015.

Interview

I got an invitation from air arabia to attend the interview on 16th September. When I went there in room they asked me for a candidate detail form and they will give you numbers. And later they just start with introduction round and one of the HR said you have to tell you name your experience and your hobbies. So, when my chance came my number was 13th I went there and I started with a nice introduction. But I didn't get it. I don't understand the criteria. Just a Introduction round and you are out. All the way from India spending more than 2000 aed for one day to attend this interview. I seriously loathe myself.

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

u can get rdy for interview
    But u will need to present urself for less than one minute
    This way u will b selected
    And after u will b divided into groups n get a task to perform into pairs
    Then they measure ur height n weight
    And the final interview will b face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell about urself
      It was the first step of ur presentation n u should impress ppl
      Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Arabia (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The Interview was a Personal one with the Personnel Manager and was questioned about my complete work experience throughout my illustrous career followed by a second interview with the Directors.

Accountant Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Arabia (Nairobi (Kenya)) in September 2009.

Interview

They are quiet okay with conducting the entire process

Interview Questions

• Not at all since there's no set of interview questions   Answer Question