Air France Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air France Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Passenger Service Agent JFK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

same as others have stated. test online, test in person, some leave. Interviews set up - takes all day. $33 for parking. If you are not a male and if you don't speak French, don't bother to apply

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, strengths, weaknesses etc   1 Answer

Customer Service Agenty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the posting in indeed,i applied online it took them almost 3weeks to contact me.
    First it was a phone interview and then by the end of the call he invited me for a face 2 face interview.
    aftera week from the the F2F interview they contacted me for training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, had to take an assessment test which if you pass you receive an email inviting you to a group interview which for me I got two weeks later after applying. First interview I was unable to make so I guess you can say I faked. Two weeks later got a phone call asking me to come in for a interview the next day at SFO. It was about 10 of us which we then had to do another assessment test. I'm guessing to make sure it was you who took it. We had 8mins to answer as many as we could and get them right. After that we had to wait while they went over it and if we passed we would stay for a interview. My name was called first which I didn't pass, I don't know how I passed the online one in 8mins but couldn't pass the 12min almost same test. A little while after bumped into some of the people asking did I pass which they then said they didn't pass either. Now I see why they called me back after I didn't go to the first interview, seem like not enough people are passing the test plus the interview afterwards. It was a fun interview because while we waited for the results we got a chance to talk and laugh. Even with out passing the test over all good experience and I will apply again in three months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by HR after I passed the IQ test by and was invited for an interview after answering some of her questions. Went to to interview, took all day (be ready to pay the full day $28 airport parking).
    10 of us were in the room and after the 2nd IQ test 5 got eliminated.
    Then we got the 1/2 interviews one at the time. The HR person, the Passenger Service Manager and the Director of Operations were in the room. Very unfriendly interviewer. I got to talk to the other candidates and I was the only one French or able to speak French. I was told when I left the interview " we will let you know on Thurday". I never received a phone call of an email. I sent a thank you note since she is the only one and let her know I had not received a response yet....it's been 2 weeks now. Not even a courtesy "no".

Languages Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by email communication. They were testing competency in both French and English and desire to teach. Questions were straightforward but asked in both languages. The process was explained really well by the hiring manager. The lack of bilingual people meant that the hiring manager was not my boss which is important to keep in mind!

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY).

Interview

1st Phone Interview
    2nd Assessment Test
    3rd One on one Interview
     -first you'll take the same assessment test over again
    -then they review all answers and start eliminating people from there
    -then the remaining people left are giving an overview of the company and benefits offered.
    -then you meet with the HR person and the passenger service manager

Administrative and Budget Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air France (New York, NY).

Interview

I was hired as a passenger Service Agent in March 2008. We were given a 20 questions' test prior to be selected for the interview. The interview was conducted by one manager and a member of the Human Ressources department. I served in few departments of the company and applied to the position of Administrative and Budget Assistant in 2012.

Interview Questions

• I was not prepared to play the role of a checking agent facing a demanding customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air France (Jamaica, NY).

Interview

You must apply online through craigslist. A week after, expect a phone call from HR. The company will set you up for a group interview where you will have to complete a IQ test and after the exam you might get chosen to complete a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air France in July 2013.

Interview

It was great. The interview in Boston actually made it seem like it was a nice place to work for. Basic questions. They showed interest, and tried to make the station seem good.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received constructive criticism, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air France (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

One phone interview,Two in person interviews,It was a job fair was a great learning experience and I met many wonderful people. I was very direct and honest with my answers. I was asked to return for a second interview, that went well.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a passenger,s problem?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to be travel at a moments notice?   1 Answer