Air India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

After receiving the call letter for GD-PAT I arrived at Delhi.
    We were at 7 AM.
    First of all our documents were checked and collected.
    Then we were given cards with serial numbers like A1, A2, A3 etc.
    15 girls were called in group and made sit in a semi circle.
    First of all they called us in another room one by one where 2 madams did our grooming check, as in walk and turn and smile.
    Then we were called one by one for an articulation test where we were told to read aloud a paragraph in English and then in Hindi.
    Then we were again in group and told to give an introduction of ourselves one by one within a minute, we were not to mention our names or city names. Just an introduction about our qualifications and strengths and weaknesses etc. We were strictly told to use only one language and not mixture of Hindi and English.
    After that we were given a box in which there were props and we were to get an act ready on the given topic (Dahej-Dowry in my case) with the given props. Then after 10 mins of preparation time we had to perform that.
    That was it. We were told that the results will be declared on the site.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had applied online for airindia cabin crew post, after 4 months I got and invitation email for location of the interview, thr hr started collecting documents and full size photographs and a DEMAND draft, in the hall the had divided the section for male and femail section, after some time candidate was formed group of 20s were taken inside the room for the GD ROUND and the topic was " whether the responsibility are both for husband and wife " and give around 3 mins to discuss, after that there was reading test of script in English and Hindi about 20 foot distance need to read loudly in front of other candidates and everybody had to walk briefly in front of the assessor for about 1minute, and the day was over, if success full the names were put on the list outside the gate at 7pm for the next round.

The next day only 40 male candidates were selected Out of 400 to 500 and girls only 4 Out of not sure.

I was not secleted as gooup the hind reading script as I discovered I had vision problem

Demand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by direct interview at HQ, the whole process will take months, from
    The time of application to interview call letter, once you are done with interview.. You will know result in 3 weeks , atleast in my case

Interview Questions

Had signed contract with a private firm and hence had to decline

Load Control Interview

Application

Interview

Put the questions as per Qualification and see the different thing apart from study like common scense and how a person can take decisions, not just about study (kitabi kida)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I know about this interview through my friend I'm so excited about air india interview the timing of the interview is 12 'O' clock afternoon I reach before 2 hrs the process is so lengthy we all need to wait so many hrs. they call me to re medical check just because dr. does not mention my eye vision as well when i reach medical there are lots of rush. i waste my 2 hrs there. then i finally reached secand tie in my destination which was. IHM pusa which was located in rajender palace. then the requiters call us in the pair of 15 they call us for verification process the requiters check my medical certificate, my 12th marksheet and i got submitted my documents photocopy . after this process done. all the 15 girls going to next session whwre they give us some tag. that tag are divided like A1, A2.... etc.... then we all are going to next four rounds 1st is grooming, 2nd is reading, 3rd is personal round and 4th is GD
    after that the requiter told us the result was declare after some days in air india official website.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself without using your name and your family ?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Get your applications done from the administration office. The procedure is very standard followed with standard questions. You need to keep ready all the mentioned documents anyhow, one less and you will not be permitted. Once the documentation work is completed, you will be taken to a senior engineer for 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Avionics.
      Boeing.
      Techniques of Flying   Answer Question

Manager Materials Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Consisted of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to move from Oil & Gas Industry to Aviation Industry ?
      What are your 3 biggest weaknesses and how do you intend to overcome them ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no scope and reason to Negotiate. Salaries and Designations were published in the Advertisement placed in all India News Papers for Recruitment.
    This is the normal practice prevalent in Public Sector Recruitment in India. Pay Scales are standard across various Public Sector Companies with minor differences here and there.

Customer Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Air India in June 2013.

Interview

it included GD & PI .

Interview Questions

• whose d deputy chief minister?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Air Craft Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Air India.

Interview

exam interview

Interview Questions

• ask about gyro instruments where you worked past experience   Answer Question

Junior Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

They took to interview me 3 hours.