Air India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air India Interview Questions

Interviews at Air India

2.8

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

When I was interviewed, it was a good experience. There were all together four members in the panel, and I was given some time to think and answer after each question. This helped me to give correct answer and secure job in Air India.

Interview Questions

• What is the currence used in Bangkok   8 Answers

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India in September 2008.

Interview

it is 1:1 interview , and complete very peacefully..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Base knowledge required to make the project was asked. Biometric personality testing was done in a group where a situation was given and our response was taken. Overall IQ was tested too and a project was assigned based on our skills.

Interview Questions

• Which Programming Language will be used for the proposed project.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview took place on the campus ,there were a total of 3 rounds.
    first was GD, followed by technical round and then HR round. The panel members consist of 3 members

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Chennai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

A phone call interview where they asked basic questions and stuff related to the resume i provided and various other information regarding the individual. Also it was with a few technical questions related to subject basics

Interview Questions

• What are my field of interests and reason for applying for the job   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Get your applications done from the administration office. The procedure is very standard followed with standard questions. You need to keep ready all the mentioned documents anyhow, one less and you will not be permitted. Once the documentation work is completed, you will be taken to a senior engineer for 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Avionics.
      Boeing.
      Techniques of Flying   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

my name is farheen sayed...i m currently appeared my with flt high aviation academy for the post of cabin crew....i m very friendly kind of a person... i have 3years experiece as a sales executor from the company sanjar the imported furniture...

Interview Questions

• there is no difficults question ...but only one thing is that question??how much your experiece for the cabin crew member????it is difficult bcause the people could not given any interview so how can i tell...ur responsiblity is you given the job..i done best of my ability....   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Air India in December 2009.

Interview

First round was with a panel of 3 people asking you to tell them about yourself out of which they selected a few who had to go thru a written test after clearing which there was another round of interview...and after clearing that u go thru a medical check.....

Interview Questions

• there wasnt really much that they asked me apart from my educational qualifications n last job experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation they had a set salary tat all new employees would get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had applied online for airindia cabin crew post, after 4 months I got and invitation email for location of the interview, thr hr started collecting documents and full size photographs and a DEMAND draft, in the hall the had divided the section for male and femail section, after some time candidate was formed group of 20s were taken inside the room for the GD ROUND and the topic was " whether the responsibility are both for husband and wife " and give around 3 mins to discuss, after that there was reading test of script in English and Hindi about 20 foot distance need to read loudly in front of other candidates and everybody had to walk briefly in front of the assessor for about 1minute, and the day was over, if success full the names were put on the list outside the gate at 7pm for the next round.

The next day only 40 male candidates were selected Out of 400 to 500 and girls only 4 Out of not sure.

I was not secleted as gooup the hind reading script as I discovered I had vision problem

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First you will get an invitation for personality assessment test round on mail. After get selected in first round they will call you for written test in 14 days. Two rounds take 14 days . After getting selected in written they will send you all the details regarding medical check up from their penalized hospital in fixed time.