Alba Law Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alba Law Group

Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alba Law Group.

Interview

Quick and easy. They are easy to impress. Prior experience not preferred or necessary. You sit down with the only HR person and answer predictable questions. The office door is not labeled because they are afraid of security threats, just go to the second floor and ring the buzzer.

Interview Questions

• Will you be bored doing repetitive tasks?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alba Law Group (Hunt Valley, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

It is a very pleasant experience. You meet with Luther, who is one of the only friendly managers. He walks you to a conference room and asks how your commute was and proceeds to going over your resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you can enter information at a fast pace and with no errors?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alba Law Group (Hunt Valley, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I was a temp-to-permanent hire from a staffing service, so I had 1 interview with the staffing service and 1 interview with this employer. They weren't hiring at the time of my interview but I was contacted with an offer shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• (paraphrased) Describe how you apply meticulous attention to detail in your current or previous employment.   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alba Law Group.

Interview

Short. Go into a conference room get asked some routine questions by someone from HR. Pretty basic questions and only one interview. No phone screen or second interview. After that you will find out if you were extended an offer. No real room to negotiate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Processor Interview

Interview

I went through a background check and one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alba Law Group (Hunt Valley, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief and usually with HR or someone from senior management. They are either a woman or a man and they will contact you and place you in a room and then the receptionist will prepare an interview for you.

Interview Questions

• How can you deal with work to avoid monotonous situations?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alba Law Group (Hunt Valley, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

It was generic interview questions that was one on one. I wasn't really nervous because I was working for a temp agency that would quickly find me another job. I was asked questions like why do I want to work here, what are my skills, and why do I believe I am the best person for this position. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes or so.