Alexander McQueen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alexander McQueen

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexander McQueen

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alexander McQueen in July 2013.

Interview

It was very quick and had twice interview with the the manager and phone interview with district manager. Everything went very quick. After a week I got phone call again from the manager and I got hired so it was great. I love the company so far. Very professional team! The most important thing is that I am passionate about this brand

Interview Questions

• What is your monthly goal and year goal?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alexander McQueen (London, England (UK)).

Interview

simple and strait-forward , depends on your portfolio, and how you could contribute to the team, I have the offer on the next day, and working environment is tough.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander McQueen (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The two girls that interviewed me were really nice. They basically told me what the role was about and asked me about myself. It wasn't very serious, a very friendly environment I would say.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alexander McQueen (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I gave my CV to the store directly.
    Had a 1st interview straight away. Asked me some basic question such as"What brings you to Alexander McQueen today?", asked how did my previous job experiences relate to the job position I was applying for...

In-store manager said YES to me. He contacted the HR to have a second interview with me in the coming week.

2nd interview, on skype.
    Very straight very difficult.
    Asked me loads of questions about how would I engage with clients, selling skills, what did I do before. What was the name of the company I worked for, asked exactly which date I started, what is my plan for the next 5 years...

after 3 days I received an email with a job offer.

Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What brings you to Alexander McQueen today?   Answer Question
    • how did your previous job experiences relate to the job position you are applying for?   Answer Question
    • Asked me loads of questions about how would I engage with clients, selling skills, what did I do before.   Answer Question
    • What was the name of the company I worked for, asked exactly which date I started, what is my plan for the next 5 years...   Answer Question