Alight Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 271 of over 271 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Alight Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Alight Solutions

Interview

Overall an excellent interview process! Recruiters were informative and provided support and interviewers made the experience enjoyable. Quick turn around on providing offer letter as well. Was conducted virtually which allowed for more flexibility in scheduling.

Interview Questions
  • asked me what I wanted to know from them more than what they wanted to know about me.
    Answer Question

Alight Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Alight Solutions

Interview

A few rounds of interviews with stakeholders and an assignment. Assignment is typical and general not having to do with industry specifics. People are friendly but can tell are very busy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

341.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Alight Solutions~1729719
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alight Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

I had a quick series of interviews with the recruiter, then with potential coworkers, then with the hiring manager. I thought all three interviews went well. I followed up with the recruiter twice over email and heard nothing. After a month I assume I was ghosted. This really reflects poorly on Alight that they couldn't be bothered to send me a quick rejection email after two hours of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alight Solutions (Dallas, TX) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was taken online first where you had to answer primarily behavioral questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses, and how do you address problems you have with one of your teammates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alight Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Alight Solutions

Interview

I had 4 Interviews. First was phone interview. Then I was Interviewed by project managers and then by manager. At last I had HR round. Questions were all internal audit related.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Related to prior experience 2. why they should hire me? 3. What I found interesting about companies? 4. Internal audit related basic questions

Alight Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Alight Solutions

Interview

Could you tell me about yourself and describe your background in brief? ... How did you hear about this position? ... What type of work environment do you prefer? ... How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations? ... Do you prefer working independently or on a team?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alight Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2022

Interview

prescreening interview and after that behavioral and technical interview. first of all the manager asked me to see what the company does and whether I like the role or not. finally, I answered the questions about my behavior in various situations.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were about my experience and the technology that I work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alight Solutions (Madrid) in Mar 2022

Interview

Realice una entrevista con RR.HH. hablamos sobre mi experiencia y me realizaron algunas preguntas en inglés. Días más tarde, tuve una segunda entrevista con un manager en la que me contaron más sobre el puesto y las tareas a desarrollar. Nunca tuve feedback del proceso, ni volvieron a contactar conmigo.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Alight Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alight Solutions in Mar 2022

Interview

Standard interview 1.5 hour interview slot two team members and 30 mins with Hiring manager. Recruiting seems to be outsourced or housed in a best shore location. No follow up , managers advised that recruiting will own follow up and next steps, recruiting never followed up or returned email correspondence. Didn’t wait for an offer after 60 days of no reply, withdrew application, not an organization I would want to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alight Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Alight Solutions

Interview

First round was an on-demand video interview. Prompted with some questions, and filmed responses. Second round was with some leadership with most questions geared towards soft skills. Only two rounds of interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 271 Interviews

Alight Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Alight Solutions as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Health Pro Consultant and Customer Care Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Client Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Alight Solutions takes an average of 24 days when considering 200 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Care Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Health Pro Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 32 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Alight Solutions according to 200 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.76%