All Medical Personnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

All Medical Personnel Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

1.8

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel.

Interview

The first interview is a phone interview. They ask questions about your education and experience. They ask how long have you wanted to work in the health care field. They do have you take assessment quizzes on line. You are paid hourly for that. Then they schedule a Virtual Interview using Skype. The process is very simple.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work in health care? Can I work independently or do I need a onsite supervisor   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview went rather smoothly. Everything was great and by the end of it the interviewer, who turned out to be the Director of Operations, wanted to hire me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with regards to the medical field? How long have you been a medical transcriptionist?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel (Irving, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Three step interview, phone, in person, managerial meeting. Great people, communicate very well and simply go over your job history and skill set. It was a very positive experience, they made you feel welcomed and not awkward during the interview, very impressive interior, cubicles everywhere. They allow you to ask questions about benefits, compensation, PTO and other items. It's truly impressive and the atmosphere seems very casual.

Interview Questions

• What aspect of your skillset do you feel you do the best?   Answer Question

Declined due to low pay start.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel.

Interview

Warm and friendly interview process, very short. Offered position in the office with little conversation. Felt like culture was not a factor in the hiring process. Not sufficient to get to know each other or the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel.

Interview

Manger met with me off site, then called me in for a second to meet the team. team was open and they really sold me on the job. Little did I know it was all a scam! if they offer you a job run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel (Saginaw, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with three different ladies over the phone. They led me through the application process for Quest Diagnostics. Took an OSHA, HIPPA and MSDS short reading/review quiz. Sent an updated resume, my Associates Degree for Medical Assisting, as well as, my transcripts from Ross Online College. After all was done and filled out, interview date was set.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I was a good candidate for the job?   2 Answers

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel (Garden Grove, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy, simple and straightforward phone interview. Recruiter I spoke with let me know it was a contract job. The interview process was very quick and it took about a total of ten to fifteen minutes.

Patient Intake/Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

Interview

Easy over the phone interview. I applied online and later on that day received a phone call. After a brief phone screen. I was asked simple questions such as what my typing speed was and my relevant experience. I was offered a job and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel (Irving, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, In person interview, group interview. They were very flexible with me and planned very respectfully around my schedule. Everyone that I meet with was very professional and respectful. There were no generic or inappropriate questions, just very insightful questions to prompt me to describe the kind of experience that I have, my ideal working style and my personal strengths and challenges. It felt more like a discussion between equals than a "pop quiz" type of interview that so many companies have resorted to doing. I enjoyed the interview process and am glad that I am now a part of the All Medical Personnel team.

Interview Questions

• They asked insightful questions on how I would handle different situations, how I prioritize my tasks, etc. They were interested how many clients I had worked with at one time, and how many job orders per week I am accustomed to filling.   Answer Question

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at All Medical Personnel (Tampa, FL).

Interview

No interviewing it's a temp agency they just call you if they call you say go here at this time. If they don't call you, you'll have to hunt them down to give you a job just basically get on their nerves.