Allegiant Air Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 528 of over 528 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Redwood City, CA)

Interview

One video interview. Need to memorize statement they give you & answer questions about customer service experiences. Explain a time where you had to enforce rules you didn’t agree with

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had to enforce a rule you didn’t agree with
    Answer Question

Allegiant Air

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Air in Jan 2022

Interview

I initially applied online on 12/16/21. I received an email back from them on 12/27/21 to complete a behavioral assessment AND a video interview by 1/2/22. I found that to be a little different, only because none of the other reviews I've read on here had mentioned them doing it that way. I immediately completed the assessment and studied for a few days, then completed the video interview. It was pretty quick, simple and was only asked 3 questions. (I will add them below--hopefully it will help anyone else applying!) At the end, it says it could take a few weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you chose Allegiant Airlines?
  • What is the longest position you've ever held? How long were you there? What did you like most about it?
  • Walk us through a few key points of your resume--why do you feel they'd make you a great fit for the flight attendant position?

Allegiant Air

Application

I interviewed at Allegiant Air

Interview

It was a great interview . It was fast and a great learning experience I enjoyed the interview and the person talked to was very friendly no complaints at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allegiant Air

Application

I interviewed at Allegiant Air

Interview

-Applied online -Was invited to an in person group interview -Group took about an hour. Did a few group activities and then waited to see if I made it to a one on one interview. -Had one on one interview. Took about 20 minutes . -Was offered CJO a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Previous job history that related to the Flight attendant position.

Allegiant Air

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air in Dec 2021

Interview

The process is about 4 steps. Apply, assessment, video interview, the invitation to group in-person interview, and one on one interview. I think 3-4 others were to show for the group interview, however, I was the only one, and that made me super nervous!! So I met with 2 interviewers at a time twice. They asked a variety of questions. The people were great and you could tell they love the company and their jobs, but as I interviewed there were many standing in the room and I was nervouse. I did my best, but when I got home I thought of many better ways I could have answered their questions. I am pretty sure they will take a pass on me because they said to me you should be proud you made it this far, and you can apply again in 6 months if you are not chosen today. My advice is to be on your game!! I did practice and research, but maybe not the right stuff.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me a time when you were in a tough situation, with limited resources ( tough one) 2. What are your weaknesses My answer was Superbad I knew it as soon as I said it.

Allegiant Air

Application

I interviewed at Allegiant Air

Interview

Really good so far, the process seems long but if you try your best, research, practice, and smile you can do it. I’m on My way to the video interview now

Interview Questions
  • When you chose to be a flight attendant why did you choose Allegiant?

Allegiant Air

Application

I interviewed at Allegiant Air

Interview

The interviewer asked me multiple questions regarding aviation finance, a couple of which I was not ready for. Then gave time for me to ask questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allegiant Air

Application

I interviewed at Allegiant Air

Interview

Was through webex, very straightforward standard interview for minimum wage type jobs. Lots of questions about experience at past jobs, how to handle difficult situations etc. nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you were in a difficult or high stress situation, and how did you manage?

Allegiant Air

Application

I interviewed at Allegiant Air

Interview

very well and professional. Very easy to go through the interview and fair well organized the rules. I will definitely recommend it again. For future reference and how it will go

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Punta Gorda, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

First I had a video interview where I had to answer 3 questions. The next step was a group video interview with 3 other candidates and 2 recruiters. The recruiters were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a passenger got out of their seat while you were in your seat getting ready for landing and you can’t get up.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 528 Interviews