Allegiant Air Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Allegiant Air

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 502 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (United States)

Interview

It was similar to other Video interviews I have done before. Why you want to be a flight attendant type stuff. Was clear and self explanatory. It's been a month. Still hoping to hear back from this company.

Interview Questions
  • Worst thing that ever happened to me?
    2 Answers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

They give you a video interview on the internet and ask you 4 random questions. I was nervous so I hardly remember the questions . I think I only answered the 1st questions correctly .

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for their company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (United States)

Interview

It was informative and interactive you have to put your best foot forward you cannot be shy. You have to be relatable and you must sell your experience. If your an over achiever show that because that may give you the umph you need to cross the finish line.

Interview Questions
  • What have I did wrong and what was the outcome
Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Allentown, PA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First we had a presentation on the different facets of Allegiant. Victor also touched upon what to expect if we were selected to come to train in Las Vegas. Then our large group was split into 2 groups and we had a group activity as well as deliver a rehearsed set of lines. After this, the groups were sent back to the lobby and some were selected to go back to the classroom. Those that were not selected, were done for the day and did not move on to the 1:1 interviews. I was selected to move forward with the 1:1s. We were informed we would receive a call in a few days if we were selected to move forward to the training.

Interview Questions
  • One of Allegiant's core values is flexibility. Define how flexibility is relevant in your current professional field.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pompano Beach, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Pompano Beach, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied on line at the end of November 2019. I was contacted by email in the beginning of February 2020 interview by phone video. I was given approximately 2wks to complete the interview of 4 questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a difficult event in your life & how did you deal with it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

The process was very professional but I felt like I was under a microscope. The speech wasn't hard UNLESS public speaking isn't something you can do.... For me, I couldn't do it. I was very I'll at the time as well... Bronchitis, probably should NOT have gone... The recruiters were very nice and welcoming. We were there for about 4 hours before getting walked outside in groups and let go.

Interview Questions
  • they were situation questions. again, public speaking is not my thing.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Allegiant Air (United States) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was good. Very easy and short. Questions were good. Only did a video interview. Haven’t heard back from them after doing a video interview through glass door. I have no idea. What to do next with this.

Interview Questions
  • What’s a situation that was bad and turned into a good outcome?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (United States)

Interview

I applied online and just completed the VI. Hopefully I will receive a face-to-face soon. I liked the practice questions. It gave me time to make any adjustments.

Interview Questions
  • Describe three things that would be considered professional.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Knoxville, TN)

Interview

It was easy and user friendly. I found it enjoyable without any pressure. It was very straightforward and the questions were challenging but was able to answer them quickly. I enjoyed that I could do this on my own time as well.

Interview Questions
  • What are three things (words) you believe you should have to be successful in life.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiant Air (Sarasota, FL) in Jan 2020

Interview

First there was an email to guide you to the link. Once the link was reached, the application to the Video interview began with a webcam on my home computer.

Interview Questions
  • What are three things could I name that creates a professional in the industry?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 502