Allegis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.8

Data Entry/Customer Servicr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Done over hangout app via Google. Not through video. Was suspicious of fraud though. Explained benefits and compensation online. Asked who I banked with and if I wanted to be paid bi weekly versus weekly Ft/PT and direct deposit/check. She only asked about 6-8 interview questions and gave me some time to review the website. Stated training would be 19$ hour and everything was done online even training.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

I had interview thru Google hangouts all thru messaging it sounded legit at first but then it took a dip sounding fraudulent and sneaky. I asked person interviewing if I could speak with her over the phone but she refused. I was warned that it was a scam. the following day i told her I was not interested in the job but she insisted and said a check was on its way to me to purchase supplies needed to the job. I did receive but did not open envelope.

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

They had me do the interview on my phone at google messenger worst I didn't know it was a trap I was so excited too about it so when I got to the bank they tell me the check is fake and they have to cancel my account I got upset I texted the guy that told me to withdraw it then he tried playing it out by saying I had the money in the account I was upset

Interview Questions

• If I wanted full time how I wanted to get payed   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

-phone interview with internal recruiter
    -face to face with office director and senior sales individual
    -half day interview with recruiters and panel interview with 2-3 sales reps
    -Process at office will last for several hours

Interview Questions

• -Personal history
      -Accomplishments
      -Coach-ability
      -Success and failures
      -Resume review
      -Mindset
      Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allegis Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

A Recruiter contacts you to discuss your work history and skills to make sure you are a good fit for the position. Then a phone interview was set up with the hiring team before an in person interview was scheduled. The recruiter keeps in touch throughout the whole process and is an advocate on your behalf if an offer is extended. They will help negotiate your starting salary and advise you on paperwork. The background and drug testing may be a two-fold process if the host company requires more background information than Allegis does. This process was rocky and lead to an extra two week wait.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

5 different steps but they moved rather quick. Asked for examples of difficult searches and clients. Also, be prepared to explain your method for sourcing and networking

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you've tried all your normal channels and still haven't come up with an applicant/candidate for a client   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

Very informal interview. Met with and talked about past experience. Nothing unusual.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to produce with such a large territory?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was presented a salary for this position. Take it or leave it.

Client Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Troy, MI).

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn and a phone interview was set up relatively quickly. The phone interview went well and a follow up interview was scheduled. They asked me to come in for a 3rd interview and had several people lined up to meet with me. When I arrived I learned that 1 of the people was not available to meet with me- he had to go out of town last minute. I completely understood as these things happen. My first interview went well. The second person I met with had no idea he was scheduled to interview me. I apparently was not on his calendar. He made me wait for at least 20 minutes. He obviously was not prepared for our conversation and asked me the exact same questions as the person before. I was supposed to have a tour of the office which never happened. Before I left the recruiter told me we would touch base on Monday to get my feedback (this was Thur). I emailed Thur night thanking for the interview and asking for the other 2 recruiters email addresses. I never heard back from him. Monday came no call. Tuesday no call so I emailed him with no response. It was the holidays so I assumed maybe they were out of the office. The following week came no call, another email and phone call with no return. The process was disjointed and the follow up was nonexistent. I should have known when my emails during the earlier part of the interview process were not being returned that it was a red flag.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Hanover, MD) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quick and thorough. It lasted about 2 hours and each half hour was with a different panel of 3 people. The odd thing was that I was asked about my background, experience and asked about situational questions, but was not offered the job due to "inexperience" in an area that I was not asked about. Also, they have continued to post this job with the same description. There must have been something else they were looking for that wasn't covered in the description or interview.

Interview Questions

• After the typical background questions, most were situational and covered by my experience.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Troy, MI).

Interview

Several phone screens and then an in person interview. Was told multiple times in the phone screening process that work from home was possible. At the final stage of phone screening we confirmed that yes the managers were on board with work from home. Met with 2 managers for a face to face interview and they acted shocked at the work from home option, as if it was never discussed. Continued the interview anyway to see what they had to say. Got a call the next day from the recruiter asking if I would be interested in speaking with their client about a recruiting position. I mentioned the work from home misunderstanding and the recruiter acted shocked that this happened. He told me he would go speak to his managers and get right back with me. It's been about 4 weeks and I'm still waiting for that phone call back! Totally unprofessional and a complete waste of my time! Both managers were dressed very sloppy for an interview, unbuttoned wrinkled shirts, no ties. Overall very bad impression!