Allegis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Representative/DATA ENTRY CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

CAUTION: Initial view of Allegis Group is still neutral, but this is a warning to others about a scam that is happening. Allegis Group is aware, just call them if you are concerned.

Application was done on ZipRecruiter for Alpena Diesel Inc as a CSR and Data Entry Clerk. Received email with contact information for a 'Hiring Manager' to interview with through Google Hangouts. Interview was odd, quick, and easy - but something still didn't feel right. Did some digging around and eventually called Allegis Group personally to try and ease concern as it felt too good to be true. Confirmed it is a scam that popped up and to unfortunately disregard any hopes. Will point out that all information verified is readily available on your resume, so no concerns of confidential personal information being leaked. For safety on my end, flagged and blocked the emails received, uninstalled and reinstalled web browser and did a system sweep to ensure additional safety protocols.

Interview Questions

• Are you seeking a part time or full time job and are you currently employed ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a printer, scanner and fax machine ?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself during work ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel and what is your typing speed?   Answer Question
    • At this company, we like to think of ourselves as a team that works together towards the same goals. How do you feel about working in a team environment?   Answer Question
    • What computer skills do you have and what programs are you comfortable using?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?   Answer Question
    • What was it like working for your supervisor?   Answer Question
    • How would you feel supervising two or three other employees?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand by privacy & code of conduct?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

The Interview Process was two phone interviews followed by a face to face interview in the end. I had to wait for a month and a half for this offer to materialize.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

(SCAM!)I was sent an e-mail and was told to apply via google hangouts. (This is a scam) I was interviewed and the questions were fairly easy. I called Allegis after accepting the position, (which required purchasing the equipment through a check they send via mail) to see if the position is legitimate, immediately I was told this was scam.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail telling me to contact an interviewing manager via Google Hangouts. I did so and was interviewed, briefed and hired on the spot and told to meet with a training supervisor the next day.
    However, said supervisor along with the manager were most likely scammers as they refused to answer any questions about my job or the company and spent an awful lot of time asking about the check I was supposed to be getting for equipment, which they wanted me to print out on check paper and deposit.
    While I'm certain that the company is legitimate, the scammers themselves are not. If you are contacted through e-mail and are told to contact someone via Google Hangouts, be careful.

Interview Questions

• Are you seeking a part time or full time job and  are you currently employed ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a printer, scanner and fax machine  ?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself during work ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel and  what is your typing speed?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?   Answer Question
    • What was it like working for your supervisor?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand by privacy & code of conduct?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Norcross, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted via email then was given directions to create a gmail account (if I didn't have one) and to add the HR Manager on Google Hangouts. My briefing and interview were both done over Hangouts. I was told about my duties/responsibilities and that I would receive a check for supplies, work equipment, and required software needed for the job. The check would come in the mail and I would need to purchase my working materials to start training. I was asked for standard application info: name, address, best way to contact. Except they didn't ask for any social or ask for a background check. I would be working from home, but I thought stuff like that was protocol. I remain hopeful that it's not a scam.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself at work?   4 Answers
    • Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel and what is your typing speed?   1 Answer

Data Entry/Customer Servicr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Done over hangout app via Google. Not through video. Was suspicious of fraud though. Explained benefits and compensation online. Asked who I banked with and if I wanted to be paid bi weekly versus weekly Ft/PT and direct deposit/check. She only asked about 6-8 interview questions and gave me some time to review the website. Stated training would be 19$ hour and everything was done online even training.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Spokane, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

they took weeks after hiring me to interview me....unreal ..the questions were sometimes unclear and did not accurately describe my work in company. they told me i would work in one location and asked if it was okay, then put me in anothyet

Interview Questions

• the questions were not all related to sales and were not relevant to job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

I had interview thru Google hangouts all thru messaging it sounded legit at first but then it took a dip sounding fraudulent and sneaky. I asked person interviewing if I could speak with her over the phone but she refused. I was warned that it was a scam. the following day i told her I was not interested in the job but she insisted and said a check was on its way to me to purchase supplies needed to the job. I did receive but did not open envelope.

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

They had me do the interview on my phone at google messenger worst I didn't know it was a trap I was so excited too about it so when I got to the bank they tell me the check is fake and they have to cancel my account I got upset I texted the guy that told me to withdraw it then he tried playing it out by saying I had the money in the account I was upset

Interview Questions

• If I wanted full time how I wanted to get payed   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

-phone interview with internal recruiter
    -face to face with office director and senior sales individual
    -half day interview with recruiters and panel interview with 2-3 sales reps
    -Process at office will last for several hours

Interview Questions

• -Personal history
      -Accomplishments
      -Coach-ability
      -Success and failures
      -Resume review
      -Mindset   Answer Question