Allegis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegis Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Allegis Group

2.8

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

The phone interview asked me basically everything I know about the company and why I wanted a career with them. They asked alot of questions about myself and asked about my schooling and background.

Interview Questions

• A time you faced adversity?
      Why did you pick your school and major?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

about 40 minutes chat about personal experience and brief understanding of the recruiting industry. Various questions about your personal experience and how it would be related to become a recruiting consultant.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was overall great. The lead recruiter answered all my questions regarding the position I was interviewing for. The turn around time for responses was fast. Prep prior the interview and know your resume and experience

RRM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

The process was lengthy but fair. I had interviews with both Allegis Group and the client. The interview process was standardized. Each interview was 30 minutes long and consisted of about 10 interview questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group in November 2018.

Interview

It will be important to be prepared and have practiced Behavioral Interviewing questions. When answering a question you want to say what the situation was, the how you resolved it and the result or outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't get along well with a co-worker on a project and how did you resolve the situation?   1 Answer

EDI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Hanover, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

The recruiter called me first for a phone screen. After that, I had an initial phone screen with the hiring manager, then 2 interviews. The 2 interviews were panel with 2-3 people.

Interview Questions

• How have I dealt with challenges?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative/DATA ENTRY CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

CAUTION: Initial view of Allegis Group is still neutral, but this is a warning to others about a scam that is happening. Allegis Group is aware, just call them if you are concerned.

Application was done on ZipRecruiter for Alpena Diesel Inc as a CSR and Data Entry Clerk. Received email with contact information for a 'Hiring Manager' to interview with through Google Hangouts. Interview was odd, quick, and easy - but something still didn't feel right. Did some digging around and eventually called Allegis Group personally to try and ease concern as it felt too good to be true. Confirmed it is a scam that popped up and to unfortunately disregard any hopes. Will point out that all information verified is readily available on your resume, so no concerns of confidential personal information being leaked. For safety on my end, flagged and blocked the emails received, uninstalled and reinstalled web browser and did a system sweep to ensure additional safety protocols.

Interview Questions

• Are you seeking a part time or full time job and are you currently employed ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a printer, scanner and fax machine ?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself during work ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel and what is your typing speed?   Answer Question
    • At this company, we like to think of ourselves as a team that works together towards the same goals. How do you feel about working in a team environment?   Answer Question
    • What computer skills do you have and what programs are you comfortable using?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?   Answer Question
    • What was it like working for your supervisor?   Answer Question
    • How would you feel supervising two or three other employees?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand by privacy & code of conduct?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

The Interview Process was two phone interviews followed by a face to face interview in the end. I had to wait for a month and a half for this offer to materialize.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allegis Group (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

(SCAM!)I was sent an e-mail and was told to apply via google hangouts. (This is a scam) I was interviewed and the questions were fairly easy. I called Allegis after accepting the position, (which required purchasing the equipment through a check they send via mail) to see if the position is legitimate, immediately I was told this was scam.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Allegis Group.

Interview

I was contacted via e-mail telling me to contact an interviewing manager via Google Hangouts. I did so and was interviewed, briefed and hired on the spot and told to meet with a training supervisor the next day.
    However, said supervisor along with the manager were most likely scammers as they refused to answer any questions about my job or the company and spent an awful lot of time asking about the check I was supposed to be getting for equipment, which they wanted me to print out on check paper and deposit.
    While I'm certain that the company is legitimate, the scammers themselves are not. If you are contacted through e-mail and are told to contact someone via Google Hangouts, be careful.

Interview Questions

• Are you seeking a part time or full time job and  are you currently employed ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a printer, scanner and fax machine  ?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself during work ?   Answer Question
    • Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel and  what is your typing speed?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?   Answer Question