Allen & Gledhill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allen & Gledhill Interview Questions

Foreign Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allen & Gledhill (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

It was through a video call as I was not in Singapore. The hiring manager and the team were on the other side, and they each asked me questions and took my questions,

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allen & Gledhill (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

personal statement? and what work experience? and what kind of attitute promlem?

Negotiation

allen and glendle in new company in negotiation the newborn in company here in makati city

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allen & Gledhill (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Application was done online. Application is to be supported with cover letter. Overall a good experience. HR was very helpful and they followed up on applications promptly and expediently. Structured internship is preferred and the nature of the internship allowed me to assess if I wanted to join the firm.

Practice Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allen & Gledhill.

Interview

Rigorous and thought provoking - A presentation is required regarding a hypothetical scenario in front of two senior lawyers. This a make or break where all grades, phone-calls and connections are off the table and what matters is what information you present and how you structure your argument.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allen & Gledhill in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed in March 2012. Interview was relatively straight forward. Basic questions about your background followed by an analysis on a case study on a proposed merger.

You are expected to possess economic knowledge of mergers and acquisitions (both for and against), market dominance, monopolies, oligopolies and collusion. well as being familiar with the Competition Commission of Singapore's cases and rulings. Added advantage if you can research on cases in Australia, the EU and the US.

Interview Questions

• Case study on a proposed merger and the arguments for and against.   Answer Question

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allen & Gledhill (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2008.

Interview

Was introduced to the interview from a newspaper ad.
    Had 2 interviews.
    Interviewer was the dept manager.
    Process was very good especially as she made me comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What would i want the company to contribute to my growth. At that time i was quite young and this caught me off guard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I took the package that was offered to me.