Alliance Consulting Engineers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Consulting Engineers

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

in person, with admin assistants. pretty casual. They take you in, ask you a few questions (especially about your schedule). They don't require any sort of testing or ask any really hard questions.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

Nothing. They just gave the job away. It was a group interview where you just toured the office and met some people. Then they offered everyone in the group the positions. The interview was pretty easy with no questions asked.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC) in April 2014.

Interview

The Vice President/Principal called me for a brief phone interview during which we mostly talked about my education and internship experience. After speaking for a few minutes, we scheduled an interview at the Alliance office. There, he asked me a few typical interview questions while looking over my resume and then took me on a tour of the Columbia office.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Initial Meeting was off-site at a local restaurant to discuss and explain company culture and employment position expectations. Second Meeting was initial interview with upper management. Third Meeting was second interview with the President of the Company. Very positive interview process. Interviewers took the time to give tour of office and also introduce other staff during the initial and second meeting. Impressed with professionalism of all staff from Engineering Associates all the way up to the President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC) in August 2012.

Interview

Successfully impressed candidate with big office and view to begin the interview
    Then sat in a conference room with a distracting view to interview with two men who I learned to find out we're actually high up in the company.

At the end of the interview they gave me a full office tour during which they offered me a job right on the spot with a start date and everything

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

Not to difficult interview process. Interview with the Vice President and Senior Project Manger of the company. Ask you your strength and weaknesses. Straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Consulting Engineers (Columbia, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

You'll have to sign a 1-yr non-compete agreement. Should you leave or be terminated for any reason, you will be contacted by Alliance's lawyers if you start working for any other engineering company in the Columbia area.