Alliance Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Entertainment

Box Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Entertainment (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to a staffing temp agency, so they put nearly all of us in a small room to fill out paper work. That's it. I don't know how the actual company interviews potential employees

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alliance Entertainment (Coral Springs, FL).

Interview

The interview was simple and only included a few questions about required skills. I was hired the same day. I received a call after faxing my resume. I was asked for my availability to come in the office for an interview with the hiring manager and I was asked if I could start in a week.

Interview Questions

• How long have you used Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint? Is your schedule flexible where you can work overtime?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Entertainment (Sunrise, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

phone interview with HR personnel first- typical interview questions asked like tell me about yourself and your experience, etc. Then interviewed with who I would work under and their boss- asked me about my skills and how I work in a team and with accounts, finally interviewed with the department VP, which was surprisingly a very laid back interview- wanted to know more about my personality.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Entertainment (Sunrise, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

This is a "who you know" situation to get the interview. I would say that you can do a lot of Internet research but it will be hard to come from without the Industry and pass the Interview process.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance work/life issue. Very tricky question to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Noi salary discussion allowed. The company has an employ "at will" policy which is allowable in the state of fL