Alliance Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Alliance Marketing Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Alliance Marketing Group

1.9

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group.

Interview

phone interview, called in to do a one round in-person interview, so specific difficult questions. no need to dress professional. hear back from them in about 2 days and they ask me to start. questions will be, tell me about yourself, are you interested in the industry.

Interview Questions

• very typical interview questions, no need to worry at all   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (Kent, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

The entire thing lasted only a few days and I felt super sketched out by the fact that it went super quick. They asked me 3 questions total (rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 your attitude, "" on your work ethic, "" on your student mentality). There were no questions about my ability to be a marketing representative. Quickly I learned that this job was a SALES job and there was no part of a "marketing team" about it. The "parent" company gets clients and then the independent groups like the one in Kent, WA just go out and sell package deals. There is no team. It's all sales. You work commission and they thrive off scheming young college graduates. I'm glad I figured this out before I committed myself, but I'm sorry for others. They offered me the job on the spot without asking me any questions.

Interview Questions

• The only other thing they asked me was when I walked in the first day for a fifteen minute interview was "What is your goal?" and "If you could go back five years ago and tell yourself something what would you tell yourself?"   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone, friendly young woman. Fairly brief and to the point. Asked questions about availability, work history, ability to commute to headquarter location. Invitation to come in for a follow up interview in Kent HQ.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (Sacramento, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

First interview was quick and pleasant, but vague answers were given to my questions about exactly what the position entailed. I was told I would be asked back for a second interview. I was called for the second interview that night, and was told that I would be there from 8-5:30, and lunch would be provided. I was to be shadowing management. I was told to wear flat shoes, but dress professional. I was interested and intrigued, so I agreed. The next morning when I showed up, I was told I would be driving around with one of the lead managers to see what a typical day was like. We drove to an area far from the office, and I learned that I would be doing door to door (B2B) sales with the manager I was with. I was not interested in door to door sales, so I declined the position. Everyone at the company was very pleasant and nice, but the company just was not for me.

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable with making the quota of meeting with around 30-40 businesses in 8 hours?   1 Answer

I feel that I was a bit mislead in regards to the position. The people were very nice, however.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Typical sales interview - sell me this pen hard core cold calling sales interview - hunter position
    asked about book of contacts ect... looking for closer.. had to pass IQ test and 3 months of sales training

Marketing Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied on zip recruiter, got a phone call the next morning. The phone call was about 1 1/2 minutes long, and she asked me to come in for an interview the next day. While I prepared for my interview I researched the company and the website was very vague; said they worked with fortune 500's and startups alike... but nothing specific. Red flag. The website was also really hard to find. Went in for the interview but it was just a vague conversation. Now i'm reading about a fraudulent that sounds very similar...

Marketing/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very easy, pretty much only asked me two questions, neither one about my work experience. As they described the job, it seemed more like a sales job - actually going out and selling products to consumers. Wanted to know more about my personality than my actual work experience. The office only has 5 offices, so I assume the majority of the employees work out of the office.

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three rounds, all relatively easy. The first round explains what the company is about, and the second you witness the interactions that take place between the workers for the company and potential clients.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about personality and whether you are money-driven   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alliance Marketing Group (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Pressure: They requested that I come in for a second interview the day after the first interview.

Pressure: During the job shadowing/second interview all I saw was quick pressure sales. Get a yes or get to stepping to the next door.

Pressure: At the end of the second interview, after job shadowing, I was pressured about taking the job and starting immediately…. paying no heed to the job that I’m currently working. The second interview emphasized entrepreneurship and starting your own team of employees, with the help of the company of course. What isn’t initially disclosed and is rarely discussed is the actual product being sold.

Misleading: I was briefly skimmed over in the first interview if I was ok with marketing anything, even makeup, to which I responded yes. I had no idea the premise of the job was walking around selling little pink bags of makeup to business owners and managers. It explains why the companies’ online presence is non-existent and why they have such high turnover rate. I understand that the crummy job is used as a, “filter” to filter out those that aren’t serious about starting their own business, but one usually gets a college degree so they can circumnavigate the drudgery of walking city streets doing B2B sales, even if it only for a year or so before possibly being promoted.

Everyone there seemed extremely nice, especially the manager. I can’t say the interview experience was completely negative but the opportunity is DEFINITELY misleading. I regret taking the day off work for the second interview, but at least I’ll be privy to the next, “Management Training Program” scheme.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to start your own business or work for somebody else?   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Interview

Total scam. Run as far away as you can. It's a pyramid scheme, just like the other reviews mentioned. They want to train you to become a "manager" and run your own office. She mentioned they give you a business in a box aka you pay them. Don't. The experience was awful considering half the office was used for storage.