Allied Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Solutions (Carmel, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Very Straightfoward. Just a relacing vibe that you get from the company. You feel as though you should have already been working with the company. I loved the person who interviewed with me she made me feel very comfortable. Its a very decent scene inside.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allied Solutions (Carmel, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview. It was all about behavioral questions and a go through of your resume. The next round was in person, on-site, where they had a technical interview and ask questions on your experience, the projects you might've mentioned in your resume, previous work-experience related to programming and so on. Overall, it wasn't that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming questions on c#, other questions were based on your answers and on your resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allied Solutions.

Interview

The interview lasted almost three hours. Initially, when I set the interview they told me it was it was going to be 2 hours. I was happy for it to go over as we engaged in a nice discussion. I met individually with 4 people over the course of the 3 hours. There weren't too many standard interviews questions. It felt more like a conversation about myself than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that is not overtly conveyed about yourself on your resume?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Solutions (Carmel, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy interview compared to many that I have been through. General questions not really asking for specific examples of situations as many employers do. I would rate it as a weak process overall. They aren't asking hard questions to filter out weaker employees as potential hires. Nothing really to stress about as long as you can speak clearly and talk about yourself

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allied Solutions (Carmel, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

I first applied online. The came the phone screening where I was offered an onsite interview. At the onsite interview, I interviewed with the manager and team leader. They asked basic question, nothing difficult. I was offered the position on site. Background check and drug test were next. I started a couple days later.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied Solutions (Edison, NJ) in February 2008.

Interview

BAsic interview Question- greatest acheivements, greatest weekness, are you a team player

Interview Questions

• standard questions like describe your CV, strength and weaknesses,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward