Allsec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.3

Bpo Non Voice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a consultancy. It take one full day.1st round they will discuss about salary and other company rules. If you are okay with it. You can go for essay writing and English grammar test. If passed next process is hr round. Totaly an easy interview. But They aren't provide any cab facility. If we want job,then we have to relocate in the nearby places is must.

CCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Guntur (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. On the day of our interview we were divided into the groups 15 each and were called into the panel for group discussion. We are given a topic on Role of women in the society. Every one in the group were given a chance to express their views on the topic only once and then we were asked to conclude the topic. The names were announced immediately when we came out of the panel and my name was on top of list and I felt very happy.

Interview Questions

• Role of women in the society   1 Answer

Customer Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The Interview took place in the company and there are three Rounds. Communication Screening,Aptitude,HR.
    communication was as your choice own topic,Aptitude will be asked only from Grammar and HR Round will be Salary discussion

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

it was a very good experience me and my friends went to a job fair, there were many companies but we had very little time to attend the interview, we attended, it was easy. they got my contact number and then i came. they have not yet contacted me yet

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I went to a walk-in drive.The process took a day.There were two rounds in the process.Both the persons who interviewed me were so friendly.I got on the spot offer letter but sadly I was not able to join there due to a personal reason.

Interview Questions

• They asked about common tell me about yourself,just to check the basic communication skills.   Answer Question

International Voice Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial registration & preliminary screening with personal introduction about the individual and online assessment test containing grammar, analytical & technical modules. Post getting through they process the individual for operation round.

Interview Questions

• why you chose to work for this industry which is not related to your study line?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple but so many rounds were there. They first askedto write an essay. After the compeltion of essay round they gae a english grammer test and aterwards it was aptitude round. As far as difficulty is concerned it was of easy level.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

Group discussion & General Hr round- where need to tell about your self & listening test is based on listening to audio clip of us voice files. & grammer & final round need to speak with the voice and accent trainer.

Interview Questions

• why choosing bpo & what is the expectation in the company   1 Answer

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic introduction round,online technical test,Essay writing,face to face interview, HR round.
    These rounds are easy to clear. Just need patience in the interview. The process take one full day.There are two online tests,one is aptitude and reasoning. the other is technical test

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

Got hired through an external consulting agency. Agencies call people in bulk just to select a few candidates, so if the job means a lot to you, you need to give your best shot right from the beginning. Decent ability to speak, convince and language, will get you through. No need to worry about accents. Usually starts with a telephonic interview. Simple interview and group discussion. May have further rounds at the company campus itself.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much. You will checked for your commitment with the company, especially you long term plans and how long you would stay with the organisation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. Accepted what I got.