Allsec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allsec Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.3

CCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Guntur (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. On the day of our interview we were divided into the groups 15 each and were called into the panel for group discussion. We are given a topic on Role of women in the society. Every one in the group were given a chance to express their views on the topic only once and then we were asked to conclude the topic. The names were announced immediately when we came out of the panel and my name was on top of list and I felt very happy.

Customer Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The Interview took place in the company and there are three Rounds. Communication Screening,Aptitude,HR.
    communication was as your choice own topic,Aptitude will be asked only from Grammar and HR Round will be Salary discussion

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

it was a very good experience me and my friends went to a job fair, there were many companies but we had very little time to attend the interview, we attended, it was easy. they got my contact number and then i came. they have not yet contacted me yet

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple but so many rounds were there. They first askedto write an essay. After the compeltion of essay round they gae a english grammer test and aterwards it was aptitude round. As far as difficulty is concerned it was of easy level.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

Group discussion & General Hr round- where need to tell about your self & listening test is based on listening to audio clip of us voice files. & grammer & final round need to speak with the voice and accent trainer.

Interview Questions

• why choosing bpo & what is the expectation in the company   1 Answer

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic introduction round,online technical test,Essay writing,face to face interview, HR round.
    These rounds are easy to clear. Just need patience in the interview. The process take one full day.There are two online tests,one is aptitude and reasoning. the other is technical test

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allsec.

Interview

Got hired through an external consulting agency. Agencies call people in bulk just to select a few candidates, so if the job means a lot to you, you need to give your best shot right from the beginning. Decent ability to speak, convince and language, will get you through. No need to worry about accents. Usually starts with a telephonic interview. Simple interview and group discussion. May have further rounds at the company campus itself.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much. You will checked for your commitment with the company, especially you long term plans and how long you would stay with the organisation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. Accepted what I got.

Customer Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

2 Rounds.

1. General Discussion - Fortunately the group I was in was not so intelligent and was talking crap . I just whizzed through this round .

2. personal interview - they asked me to tell me about myself and a few questions about why i chose this job.

Interview Questions

• Why Are you Applying for this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.. 1st one was introduction.. 2nd round was online tests.. just like any english competency exam.. 3rd round was hr round.. they ask basic question like why you want to join in a bpo.. how long will you stay here.. they check how good u can communicate, thats it..!!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from the resume.. just to check your communication skills..   Answer Question

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allsec (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

self-intro, then tech test and hr round...........