Alltech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alltech Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.8

Public Relations Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech.

Interview

One interview with three staff members after I submitted work samples. We never established rapport and it was awkward at times. Good communication from hiring manager. One of the interviewers abruptly left the room after asking questions, and although there may have been a good reason, that felt disrespectful to me as a candidate. Otherwise very professional. I got the impression it could be a stressful place to work. I appreciated how responsive the hiring manager was throughout the process. It seems like they have a lot of exciting projects.

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alltech (Newark, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Got a call about a position with a local company. The person on the phone (UMAR) stated that I would get a call from Raju about the position. Never received a call, seems like they just collect info on people. Be VERY CAREFUL with this company.

Interview Questions

• Name, SS number and address, BOD   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alltech (Madison, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Met at a McDonalds for the first interview. In what world is that acceptable? General manager was a great salesmen and very good at making totally false claims about the position while not batting an eye. Second interview had a very strange variety of people including a recent hire. Questions in the panel interview indicated that mamy enployees in the company had very little working knowledge of livestock nutrition.

Interview Questions

• Ration balancing questions... Which they didn't know the answers to.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech.

Interview

Initially contacted for phone interview about 1 month after applying for job. Offered 2 days and several time slots to interview. Called me on time, and contacted me quickly afterward for a second interview (in person). Paid for all expenses; interview was just to meet the staff and see how we got along, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alltech (Nicholasville, KY) in August 2013.

Interview

I didn't apply for this job directly, but a manager emailed me to say that they saw my application information in the system (from an application I'd submitted for a different job which I didn't get) and would like to interview me. Of course I said yes!

The department manager and two supervisors interviewed me. Their interaction was professional yet friendly in tone. Instead of drawing from a set list of interview questions, they asked me questions based on notes they had scribbled down on their own copies of my resume.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alltech (Nicholasville, KY) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed at their headquarters in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Building and grounds were beautiful. Interviewers were very professional - they were polite as could be but not eager to be friendly. Impression I got of the work culture was that it was extremely professional and very much based on chain of command. They wanted lots of examples to support my statements!

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alltech (Thomasville, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process takes a long time. Many areas are checked, which is good. You would think this would give you an highly qualified staff, but the hiring process now consists of hiring temp. employees. This now gives a workforce with the majority of people not taking any ownership of what they do or how they take care of the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation took place. The offer was written out to be signed as written when offered.

Sharepoint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech (Lexington, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

First meet with Manager resume ask and general behavior question. And then meet with two team members resume questions again and project did before.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alltech (Nicholasville, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

Straightforward questions. Interviewer was very laid back, but was clearly very engaged with what i had to say. It is important to know about the company and its history -- especially of Dr. Lyons (CEO, President and Founder). There is a lot going on, so be prepared to talk about almost anything!

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alltech (Lexington, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Two ladies in the Marketing Dept interviewed me at once, they were very nice and conversational. They asked questions like what would your ideal job be, and why do you want to work for alltech

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest (most attended) event you planned? Tell us about it.   Answer Question