Allytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allytics Interview Questions

2.7

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allytics (Kirkland, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

•You Start with and initial interview with two higher-up managers.
    •If the interview goes well, you get called in for an additional interview. If you're not what they're looking for, you will receive a generic "we don't want you" email.

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allytics in March 2016.

Interview

In person interview and hard skill test, and I got the offer. Had to turn it down because of extremely low offer. I suggest HR or managers to discuss the money first with future interviewee to avoid waisting time on both side.
    I was on hold for three weeks to hear the offer and the design test was not ready when I was at interview and had to wait few days.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allytics (Redmond, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick moving interview process. I applied through an employee referral and was called the next day, interviewed the next week. I did this right around the holiday season and they managed to squeeze in interviews even after telling me they might have to wait until January due to Christmas/New Years/people taking time off.

First was a 1-on-1 with one of the company Vice Presidents, second interview (a week or two later) was a small panel of 3 managers. They indicated there might be a third interview depending on whether they a) wanted to offer me the position, b) didn't want to offer me the position, or c) wanted to find out more about me (option c would have been the 3rd interview). They opted to offer me the position without interview 3.

Job offer came early January mostly due to the holidays, otherwise this process probably would have taken 3 weeks in total,

Interview Questions

• It was pretty much a behavioral interview with questions surrounding knowledge/interest of the tech industry built in. They will ask about your writing skills. It is a good idea to bring writing samples, particularly focused on the tech industry.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allytics (Redmond, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few days later requesting an in person interview. I arrived on time and the receptionist had me fill out a brief form. Interviewer was late, so I awkwardly waited awhile for the interview to start. After it was over, I was told if they wanted to proceed further they would email me about a 4 hour design test. I received an email about this test, and picked a time to complete it. The test started over an hour later, and only after I emailed them asking if it was still a good time. I completed it as requested and submitted it on time. I was told they would be in touch. A few days later I received a rejection via email with no feedback.

Overall, I think it worked out for the best. However, I would advise this company to try and put on a better face, just in general. There seemed to be a lack of care and the office environment was depressing, even on a pretty sunny day.

Interview Questions

• What is your design process?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager, Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allytics (Redmond, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

DO NOT waste your time interviewing with this company! Here's why: Some months ago, I saw two promising roles on Allytics' career page that were described as “immediate” openings. One role was for a "Marketing Manager"; the other was for a "Marketing Program Manager". I reached out to Allytics about these opportunities.

Soon after, I had 3 interviews with the company: an initial phone interview with their recruiter, a face-to-face interview with a senior manager, and finally another in-person interview, this time with three senior managers, including the president of Allytics. I invested a substantial amount of time preparing for all 3 interviews. All in good faith.

Imagine my surprise at the end of the 3rd interview when the president dropped this bombshell: she told me that the two marketing jobs on their career site weren’t actually real; they were there as placeholders to bring in candidates, and Allytics was hoping to have some real positions to offer in a few months.

I kept a straight face, but internally I was floored. Never in my career had I seen a company do something like this. The presence of those 'placeholder' roles on Allytics career page was clearly a deception on their part, and considering that these roles were what led me to contact Allytics in the first place – well, that news immediately destroyed any trust I’d have in the company.

Post Script: Despite my feedback to the president about this, and her reply that included "hearing your perspective on the process is facilitating some changes internally", guess what? Those two marketing roles are STILL on their career page, many months later! Don't be fooled! Instead, run, don't walk, as far and as fast as you can from this company.

Interview Questions

• General Q's about my background, skill set, experiences that related to their 'openings'   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allytics (Redmond, WA).

Interview

2 face 2 interviews in a span of less than 2 weeks. First set went well, the 2 senior staff members were nice enough and recommended me to meet with the CEO and COO.

Met with them, and I could tell this was a place with no real leadership.

The office seems to be running on empty.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Two face-to-face interviews in a gap of a week or so. Forty five minutes. No phone screening so that was nice. They do background check before an offer.At some point I lost interest in the interview and I knew won't get an offer and my assessment was right :)

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allytics (Redmond, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

There were two onsite interviews, each with two upper-level Allytics employees. They were amenable and very pleasant. They encouraged a feeling of confidence. Both interviews covered professional capabilities that would mesh with their needs. There was also an interest in hobbies and pastimes, like sports, outdoor activities, hobbies, etc.

Interview Questions

• Something to the effect of: What is the most interesting item you purchased recently, and what makes it so interesting?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allytics (Redmond, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

At this time the company was smaller and the culture was much different than it currently is. There was a short interview process starting with a phone interview and then an in person interview. The company was small and seemed friendly on my initial visit.

Interview Questions

• There were no out of the blue questions, all were pretty standard such as "What was the hardest IT issue you've ran into?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated for a trial phase with a possible raise at the end of the trial. They followed through and a raise was given.