Alphadetail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alphadetail Interview Questions

Interviews at Alphadetail

3.6

Market Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alphadetail.

Interview

Applied online. Then after 2 week directly got a mail from admin assistant saying they want to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was half an hour call with a senior market research manager. Basic questions about market research and general walk through on resume. After 3 days got a mail again to appear for a virtual case study analysis. Case study analysis for close to 3 hours. First 15 mins were about giving information on case study. next 2.5 hours was for analysis and presentation preparation. Last 15 min debriefing.

Interview Questions

• Primary research, syndicated research, do you know spss, fairly detailed question on how did you do the analysis on casestudy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alphadetail (San Mateo, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Three round process.

Round one - Behavioral, could be with more than one person
    Round two - Case Study, usually given three hours
    Round three - They call you onsite for a presentation in front of a panel. Post that, there are a few one-on-one interviews with senior management

Their interview process is a little stringent, but it makes sense why, since they want to hire good talent. However, the company should change their interview style now. And, should try to introduce new case studies to candidates.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage time while handling multiple projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Alphadetail (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone screening process is rather long 30-40 min. You got to be prepared to answer set of typical questions; tell us about yourself, why are you interested, what is your experience level with excel, statistical analysis. The only twist will be answering unexpected questions, more on that below.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations exist in US, come up with a estimate !   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alphadetail.

Interview

The first phone interview was with a senior research staff. She's very friendly and decided to bring me in for an on-site interview. She also mentioned that candidates will be asked for a presentation followed by individual interviews. When I was on site, a junior staff set up a computer for me and asked me to use an Excel dataset to prepare a presentation. Since I was not really familiar with the pharmaceutical industry, at the end presentation, I didn't know how to make actionable recommendation based on the findings I got. As it's an obvious failure, I didn't get a chance to be interviewed by other staff.

Market Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alphadetail (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

It started with having two hours to analyze some data from a former project and assemble a 10-20 min presentation complete with conclusions and suggestions. You'd then present and take questions and have a discussion over your findings.

Then you interview with a few of the directors and they'll either discuss past work experience, possible work scenarios, or have you look at various forms of data presentation and see if you can discern pertinent information.

Overall, you're looking at about a 4 hour process.

Interview Questions

• They showed me some graphical representations of data that I had never seen before and asked me to explain back to them what they meant. I had one that I couldn't understand. The interviewer eventually walked me through it.   Answer Question