Alphapointe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alphapointe

2.0

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alphapointe (Kansas City, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

Pre-employment drug screen and background check.
    The entire process from initial call for interview to actual employment offer took about 1week, although it really depends on when the individual takes the drug screen then it's off and rolling from there. Interview was fairly basic and majority was done via e-mail and phone conversation.

Negotiation

Faily basic for the position applied for.

Teleservices Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alphapointe (Warrensburg, MO).

Interview

The interview is more of an assessment. You will have a bit to look over a script. You will then simulate a call. The call is recorded and your hired based on your score on a standardized scale.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked. Be ready to smoothly handle situations on a phone. Nothing to complicated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, you take what you get. You can get a raise every 6 months to a year.

Mold Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alphapointe (Kansas City, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, as long as you have some sort of manufacturing background, a mechanical aptitude, and a little common sense they'll love you. It does help out a lot if you have any plastics background in things like injection molding or blow molding.

Interview Questions