Alta Resources Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Other4%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Alta Resources

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alta Resources

Interview

They ask the very basic questions you'll find if you Google something like, "What kind of questions should I expect during an interview?" My interview had a Team Lead and some underling who was being trained, obviously instructed to keep their mouth shut and just nod politely while jotting down notes on their clipboard.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? When was a time you had a difficult experience at your job?
    Answer Question

Alta Resources

Application

I interviewed at Alta Resources

Interview

My interview was very professional, with many insightful questions asked. Due to COVID 19, it was over zoom, and was over within about twenty minutes or so. I felt at-ease through the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

Started off as a regular interview until I realized how unorganized and unprofessional they are. Not only did they not have all of the documents needed for my interview, I was never sent an email to complete a form needed to complete the process. I’m glad I never worked here.

Interview Questions
  • What was something a former employer did that you didn’t agree with or thought could be better?

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Brea, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

A call, very brief, sweet people. Lupita was my supervisor, but I believe she has left the job for another position. She was wonderful though! Loved her. Basic questions like hypotheticals were asked.

Interview Questions
  • They just asked about experience.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Fort Myers, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

easy straight forward polite short responded back with an answer quickly. Take two tests on computer to see at what level you are when it comes down to browsing on the computer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your expirince?

Alta Resources

Application

I interviewed at Alta Resources

Interview

Interview was easy and straightforward. Simple questions, nothing too hard. It’s been awhile since I interviewed. But it went well. The interview was over zoom because of covid stuff going on. It was my first time but good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Brea, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

In Person 10 Question. Basic Customer Service questions. Can also be done on Zoom. Relaxed vibe and all questions retain to customer service and coming from a side of empathy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Green Bay, WI) in Jun 2020

Interview

online application, 2 - 15 min phone interviews, 2 online skills and data entry assessments, 1 -30 phone quick follow up both online and email responses, easy to ask questions, quick turn around from HR or team

Interview Questions
  • What barriers would you have trouble with

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Sep 2019

Interview

I attended the interview through recruiter referral, and having a contact person. When I arrived to the office I was directed to one floor. There I had to register with my personal and profesional information both on paper and in a computer, as well as delivering my CV. Then I had to wait for a long time there, before being redirected to another floor, before being sent again to the previous one. After waiting for 4 hours among all that I was finally interviewed by someone, no trace of my contact person by the way. The interview was quite swallow and fast, limited to a double check of my CV, some personal questions and some info about the status of my VISA. The interviewer apparently did not know about my presence there, nor she knew about the position I was applying for either. I was told someone was going to explain me later more in detail. After waiting for some more time I was told they would let me know about it eventually by mail or by phone call. Then I was done. After it I had to repeatedly ask my recruiter for information regarding the result of that interview. Three weeks later I was told the company had decided not to continue with my application.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2019

Interview

Hiring and interview process was pretty easy. Filled out application on line. First had a phone interview, then referral to actual face to face interview. Also have to take basic computer assesment. How high you score depends on if you get hired or not.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about what is good customer service. Also asked about how you would deal with irate or upset customers.
1 person found this interview helpful