Alta Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alta Resources

2.2

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Neenah, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

I attended a job fair they advertised on WIXX. You don't need to apply before job fair. It was advertised as a casual job fair but rather than hearing about jobs it was all interview. They evaluated my resume to see which job I'd be best suited for and met with a team lead from that department. I answered 4-5 questions and received a call with an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

CA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Brea, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Cattle Call was hired 5 weeks before the job even started and they lagged on send drug test information I had to contact them to get the information ,never again!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Neenah, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard for the sales industry. It was not difficult at all and they offered the job the same day that I interviewed. They also have walk in interviews every Wednesday due to the high seasonal turn over.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alta Resources.

Interview

You meet with the program director of the hiring team and he puts you through a face to face interview asking about working in a call center environment, working withing a team, your own history, etc. He looked for any gaps on my resume, asked about prior experience, etc. They will tell you about the focus and direction of the team and ask how you think you will fit in, if you think you are up to fulfill those expectations and focus, etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you faced an objection and how you overcame it...   Answer Question

Information Technologies Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alta Resources.

Interview

Phone interview by a HR recruiter who asked technical questions they had no knowledge of. Brought in for formal interview. Rambled about technical stuff which was enough. Tell them what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

Their poor screening process may have indicated greater flaws in the company. I politely requested compensation they clearly wouldn't pay.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Brea, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Neenah, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

I first met with one of the team leads (who became my direct supervisor at the time) and then with the program director. They were two separate interviews but they were back to back on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Health Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy they just asked basic questions and I liked the guy. He was really nice and I felt very comfortable about the whole process. They were pretty generic questions so I answered them appropriately and left knowing when I would start.

Interview Questions

• If you sold anything over the phone and if you had experience   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alta Resources in March 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process from the time I applied on-line until the telephone interview. I was called that same day and asked if I could participate in a telephone interview the next day. I agreed.

The telephone interview, was from someone calling from their corporate headquarters in Wisconsin. She was pleasant, asking very specific, pointed questions which said she may have to pause to type my responses. The questions were pretty standard with a lot of situational and behavioral questions. I found it odd that many of these questions are usually reserved for in-office interviews, but I answered them to the best of my ability. At the end of the interview, she kept asking me if there was anything else I'd like to add. I felt that perhaps she had more questions for me and didn't know why she just didn't ask. This happened on my 2nd day of job-hunting so I was still a but rusty with the interviewing skills. She said she just started her telephone interviews and I would hear about any possible next steps in a couple of weeks. In retrospect, I probably should have asked more questions and offered more information about myself because I did not make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult employee relations situation?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alta Resources (Neenah, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of first a phone interview and then an in person. Both were very typical. Both were very typical. Both were very typical. Both were very typical.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions on my work history and Analyst roles.   1 Answer