Alyeska Pipeline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alyeska Pipeline Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alyeska Pipeline

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alyeska Pipeline.

Interview

3 months from the date the post closed to date of hire. The process is very formal and structured. You get contacted for an interview, interview and then wait weeks to hear back. Not suprising given the size of the company. Once an offer is extended, you still have a month wait while they complete background checks, contact references, etc. The waiting was stressful but worth it. Excellent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Several questions about safety, diversity and integrity plus a handful of technical questions specific to the position.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Fairbanks, AK) in March 2015.

Interview

It was over the phone. Typical interview, very straight forward. No real surprises. Just do your homework about the company. Know their core values and how you fit into them.

Interview Questions

• What core value do you most closely exhibit and how/what job/task did you complete by exhibiting that core value? Were you successful? If not why? If yes why so? What did you learn from that experience?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Anchorage, AK) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was completed via telephone conference. Asked questions concerning Alyeska Pipeline's 5 cultural attributes and how I have employed them through my life. The 5 cultural attributes are as follows: System View, Learn Improve Innovate, Speak Up Step Up, Act with Discipline, and Make Sound Decisions.

Interview Questions

• When has there ever been a time when you have had to "Speak Up and Step Up".   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Anchorage, AK) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, goals, what was a conflict you had with a boss or co-worker and how did you handle it, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will give you the average salary for co-workers. You can negotiate vacation and a sign up bonus.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alyeska Pipeline (Sidney, OH) in February 2007.

Interview

Going trough my resume with regular questions regarding stress handling and motivation.