America's Home Place Interview Questions | Glassdoor

America's Home Place Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at America's Home Place

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Home Place.

Interview

Interview #1 was one-on one with General Manager which lasted about 15 minutes. Interview #2 was a group interview with 5-10 other applicants. It started at 9AM and lasted until 3PM. Interview #3 started at 9AM and lasted until about 3PM.

Interview Questions

• The interview was led by a professional sales trainer with a PhD in Psychology that works as a contractor with the company.   Answer Question

Construction Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at America's Home Place (Knoxville, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief interviews with general manager and district managers. General construction questions as well as inter personal scenarios and conflict resolution. Low stress interview but be honest about everything and it will go smoothly.

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at America's Home Place (Greenville, SC) in May 2011.

Interview

The process was actually pretty quick. From initial interview until hire was about three weeks. The only part I thought was not on task was a few questions that went beyond the standard inquiries into personal life. It was run with two people and the first half was run by a local manager and the second half was then taken over by the area manager.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do this type of work?   1 Answer