American Arbitration Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Arbitration Association Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a couple (literally) days later. The interview was with a panel. They asked standard questions and were very friendly. I do not know if I have the job yet.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous jobs prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview about a week or two after applying for the job. I had an interview with a member of the HR team and then briefly met with the supervisor who asked me a few more questions.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I was asked a lot of routine questions , a lot I don't think are necessary but it seems a lot of companies are using the same script . I tried my best but I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Just the regular questions a lot of companies seem to use these days   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association (New York, NY).

Interview

they were very focused on my educational training and also my understanding of the role that they played in alternative dispute resolution. I had the chance to meet with many members of the department that I would ultimately be working in. My sense was that they were meeting a large number of potential candidates in order to determine which ones would be the best to consider inviting back for the next round of discussion.

Interview Questions

• Was I aware of how alternative dispute resolution was changing the litigation process?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 pleasant individuals. Interview lasted about 30 minutes with questions from both individuals. Looking for someone that can problem solve and and is proactive. Office building was very secure.

Interview Questions

• Our processes are a bit convoluted, are you able to handle downloading and uploading between several different programs until the process becomes more efficient?   Answer Question

Conciliator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The Conciliator interview was a lot like an oral exam with surprisingly detailed questions. When preparing for the interview and the position overall, I was advised that all I needed to know was Regulation 68...that was just the starting point. The questions did mainly pertain to the regulation, however it also included questions that tested your knowledge on how to apply the regulation in real life practices. It also tested your knowledge on supplementary information that you would need hands on experience to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not really negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

select by school, filled in a form which listed all the places related to law, like district court and state court and law firms. then submit the form and the teach or coordinator will arrange that for you.

Regional Liaison Interview

Interview

I met with a recruiter who spoke me regarding the position. I then received a phone interview with the companies corporate office. I later met with the Regional VP to discuss the position and job requirements. It was a great interview. I was later given an offer I could not refuse.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was the one asked about what my flaws were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was easy t reach common ground during the negotiation phase.

Mid Level Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association.

Interview

Several face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate up front. Little movement after you are hired.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Arbitration Association in December 2013.

Interview

I met with the Director of the ICDR and the VP. They sold the place like a great institution with great work and then they tons me the offensive pay amount. 42 K for an attorney speaking 3 languages and with previous experience. 42,000 to live in NYC! HORRIBLE!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do tons of boring administrative work.   Answer Question