American Customer Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Customer Care Interview Questions

Interviews at American Customer Care

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Customer Care (Altoona, PA) in June 2019.

Interview

Was given 2 exams one was spelling, another data entry. Scored very very well on both. Never was asked any interview questions and never received anything further. Called back after about a week and left a message with someone for the hiring manager letting them know I was still interested and have yet to have anyone return that call. I’ve had quite a few other people tell me they had the same experience so maybe they aren’t looking for new employees?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Customer Care (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy process
    Hired on the spot
    Straight to the point
    Took a total of 30 minutes
    It wasn't stressful at all
    Didn't ask too many questions
    Didn't ask any questions regarding my experience

Interview Questions

• When are you avaliable to work?   1 Answer

Telephone Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montoursville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Customer Care (Montoursville, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The majority of the interview was spent taking simple computer tests, just to make sure you have basic computer knowledge. The lady I interviewed with was very friendly and it was an easy going, laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours do you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Customer Care in October 2014.

Interview

I walked in, filled out an application, was interview immediately and was hired all within about an hour. Interview process has changed, slightly, since then, but this is were ACC struggles. They'll hire ANYONE.

Interview Questions

• The questions were terrible   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Customer Care in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out the application and it wasn't even looked at. All that was cared about is that I knew about computers and I was offered the job on the spot. My questions basically were just asking if I had basic computer knowledge and when I said yes, I was offered a job and a "raise" up to $9/hr since I had preexisting knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working with computers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy. Say you know how to use a computer and you're good to go.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Customer Care (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

After a short phone interview, I was asked to come in for an interview with management. I took a brief customer service quiz, then met with a supervisor for about 15 minutes before being hired on the spot. I filled out my hire packet and was asked to come back the following Monday for training. The receptionist was nice, as well as management, but the supervisor seemed unsure of interviewing and asked me very basic questions. I felt like I would have been hired no matter what my resume or personality told them.

Interview Questions

• None to include. Every question was typical, such as "What would your last employer say about you?" and "What was your least favorite part about your last job?"   2 Answers

Customer Service Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Customer Care (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a 2 interview process -
    The first interview was ok lots of rapid fire questions
    The second one was comedy the interviewer had me remove my criminal history for the home office. Said he had a record everyone in the office did and they didn't care.
    The whole process took less then a hour. The skills test was the only hardish part. The admin lady was super nice but the drama was apparent. Was not sure I wanted to go to the training.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Customer Care (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Asked two questions about history and told me to refillout my application without my arrest history. They lied to corporate office about my background and hired me even though they shouldn’t have.

Interview Questions

• Why should I give you this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Customer Care (Altoona, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

on the spot, very easy, minimal computer testing required and a short interview with management. I do have to say that unfortunately, a big draw in the community is there is no drugfree workplace policy, and turnover rate is extremely high also

Interview Questions

• what made you apply here?
      do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Tier I Technical Support (Haier Project) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montoursville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at American Customer Care (Montoursville, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

I called the 800 number, and scheduled an interview with the company. They did not require an application to review prior to the interview. Luckily, I showed up early to the interview, because that was when I filled out the application for the company. When I completed the application, they called me back for the interview. The interview probably lasted about an hour.