American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Sort:

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at American Speech-Language-Hearing Association in May 2017.

Interview

Quick phone screen, a scheduled interview a week later. The usual questions panel style, nothing too bad. But it was long, nearly 2 1/2 hours. I followed up with the usual quick thank you email and I got a quick response. After that it was silence. Even though they gave me a time frame and said they'd let me know either way. I followed up a couple weeks later with a check in email. Obviously I didn't get it and that is ok. But it is very rude of them to not email you back with a generic "thanks but we've found someone else". I spent hours in the process. They could have taken five minutes. It's called professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a difficult situation arose with a client and things did not end as well as you would have liked.   Answer Question

Program Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.

Interview

The interview process was a little difficult. I met with a panel and they each took turns asking questions. It became a little confusing as the questions were very similar to one another.

Interview Questions