Amerijet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amerijet Interview Questions

Interviews at Amerijet

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amerijet

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amerijet.

Interview

I responded to an add on Craigslist.
    The interview was casual but thorough. It went well with all the expected questions of an interview. "Where did you work before, what is your experience, how did you hear about us, why do you want to work with us, when can you start, etc."
    The people doing the interview were from out of town, very nice and laid back. It was one of the most comfortable interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• None that stood out as difficult.   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amerijet (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

There is no other company in the USA, which the write is aware of, where a customer makes a complaint and is told to seek other alternatives. Instead, the management tries to appease the customer and fix the errors. The President of the USA is constantly abused and insulted every day in social media and television and there is no bias in his approach to dealing with individuals, groups and society at large. That is because he has a balance wisdom which has been gained through his education, experience, thoughts, intellect and general overview of life and people. It is very alarming that an insignificant manager at Amerijet Brooklyn can deter customers from supporting the business because of his personal feelings. It brings to thought that there is low morale and esteem as it relates to work, business customer service and very poor tolerance for its primarily Black customer base. If families back in the respective Caribbean countries know what their relatives endure to ship to them, they would be overly grateful. Especially at Christmas time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George's (Grenada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Amerijet (Saint George's (Grenada)) in May 2016.

Interview

First i was told to tell the interviewee more about myself,what do I know about the company,what position i currently looking for in this company, how much salary i will be expecting for my currently position and etc. Also i was asked for an CV and an date start to work at the company.

Interview Questions

• How do i see myself in the next five years?   1 Answer