Ameritas Life Insurance Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (Lincoln, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer kept the interview very honest and concise about all aspects of the position. The interview didn't seem rushed and the interviewer was very open to questions and concerns.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that was asked was what was my availability.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (Lincoln, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

Very approachable people. Asked the expected questions and really seemed to care whether or not you fit. So long as you know yourself you can succeed in the interview process here. 3 panel interview was great. Got to see different perspectives on the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had a face to face meeting with RVP. Questions flowed through the recruiter and were answered promptly. I was invited to speak with current sales reps prior to accepting the position, which I took about a week to do.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

I was contacted by phone by a representative of the company. After a fairly brief phone interview, I was invited to come into their office for a formal interview. The interview took probably a half hour, during which they asked fairly standard questions. After that, I was invited to interview with another partner in the Omaha office. After that interview they asked me to fill out a list of all the people I know in the area, for potential clients. This is where I stopped the process because I wasn't interested in peddling goods to my friends and family.

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp.

Interview

Two run ,behavior question.hiring manager was nice. I can easily express my idea.there is no any other tricky question. Eye contact is very important . The number of passing actuary exams is not the powerful element to hire you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp in September 2013.

Interview

Very typical hiring process. The questions were easy and a quick google search will prepare you for them. Very unprofessional. Were late to the interview themselves. Weren't able to answer my questions on what the company does exactly (I had to google after) I could tell these people had not had any HR training at all. (I'm going to school for it)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, it's an entry-level job. I went in disliking the company but needing to pay rent, so I hung around in training for 4 weeks 'till I found a better job.

New Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Initial communications came directly from the hiring management rather than an HR department or email. The interview itself was very laid back and informal.

Interview Questions

• "What is your biggest weakness and how can it effect the company?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed first by a recruiter phone then in person, submitted to Ameritas where I had to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then an in person interviewed with a committee that consisted of the Hiring Manager, The Sr Manager for the department, two associates.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had your employees located in multiple locations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp in March 2012.

Interview

They interview you first then for 2 weeks i waited the interview is conducted by the site manager and one of the trainers after that you wait for them to decide what to do and finally youll get a call back from the staffing agency

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiaotion

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Professional questions, open. I knew it was a place I would enjoy being associated with. The interviewer is the person I report to and he made me very comfortable and has always been there throughout my career