Amnesty International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amnesty International Interview Questions

Interviews at Amnesty International

2.4

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amnesty International in May 2015.

Interview

Four people interviewed me. It was an incredibly short interview process, maybe no more than ten or fifteen minutes long, and there were no major curveballs thrown -- they were exactly the types of questions that you would expect for your position. Have a good knowledge of the position beforehand.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amnesty International.

Interview

I applied for the position online and, after a few weeks, I received an e-mail to set up an interview. The interview lasts about one hour, covering my essential skills and my migratory status.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to my skills and my migratory status.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Application process was lengthy but a personal interview wasn't required.

Negotiation

I was given a week to consider the offer and was ale to negotiate a suitable start date.

Application

Interview

Application is done online, one round of phone interview, and took about 1-2 week to receive a response after the interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amnesty International in May 2016.

Interview

There was only one step to the process, after sending in my appplcation I was asked for a phone interview. This lasted about half an hour though there was a mix up on their end when we first set up the date and time, they ended up forgetting to call me and we had to reschdule. Overall it was a very easy interview, they asked about my event planning background along with my purpose for doing this.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with event planning, both day of and the more planning aspect   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amnesty International (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews with basic questions, one was in person and another was on the phone. Folks were very nice and not much pressure at all. Was drilled about the department's work and AIUSA in general. Felt like the second interview was more cursory as the same questions were asked but by different supervisors. Was informed about the results several days later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested, what do you know about the department and previous experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amnesty International (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Group interview, basic questions asked... mostly about what you care about most in terms of human rights, etc. After interviews, was talking separately by interviewer and asked more specific questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one problem in the world that resonates with you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amnesty International (Washington, DC) in January 2018.

Interview

I was invited to meet with a group of others who were chosen for an interview. We were asked some questions as a group prior to completing one-on-one interviews. Questions were general, open-ended, and relevant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amnesty International (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and unintimidating. The first part was done as a group interview and then afterward each interviewee was called in individually. The questions were very straightforward.

It was clear that the interviewer was passionate about what Amnesty International stands for. If you are applying for this job, you should show a genuine interest in human rights, as this was a main focus in the interview.

It seemed as though everyone was told whether they got an offer on the spot in their individual interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amnesty International (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick, easy and painless. Basically went over the duties of canvassing and laid out the training schedule and pay scale timeline. The canvassing director was nice and direct. Offer was given on the spot.