Amotec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amotec Interview Questions

1.8

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amotec (Cleveland, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

This was less of an interview and more of an informational session with both the business owner and his sister (it is a family owned business). This company is growing and is looking to fill many new openings.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amotec (Cleveland, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Managers wasted a precious hour of my life (plus another 30 minutes driving each way) that I will never get back by talking about nothing. After I PAID TO PARK and came in, they said didn't know exactly what they were looking for, how many people might or might not be hired, etc. They told me it was a fun place to work with lots of parties and people dressing up for Halloween. Sounds like a real ball of laughs... The circus is in town.

Interview Questions

Amotec Response

Oct 25, 2017 – Director of Sales and Marketing

We're sorry to hear this experience wasn't a good one for you, and I thank you for your feedback. We have actually been trying to figure out how to manage guest parking downtown and your comments... More

Marketing Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amotec (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

I reached out to Amotec's Marketing Director about 6 months before my summer started in hopes to land a summer internship. Within a week she followed up with me through for an in-office interview and then offered me the job a few months following the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from a marketing internship at Amotec?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amotec.

Interview

The Interview was very informative. They explained their process and expectations from the first interview. I received a tour. Human Resources went over benefits. I was able to shadow prior to making my decision. It was a great overall experience.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amotec (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had a phone interview with Mike Donahue, managing director. He ended the conversation with I seemed like a great fit. Invited me in for an interview. Interviewed a few days later with Mike, and 4 team members. The interview went great and ended with Mike telling me the team loved me and he wanted me to come back in to meet with the CEO. Came in the next day and interviewed with the CEO. It was a quick meeting more of introductions.

Mike said he would be meeting with CEO and making a decision in a few days. I sent thank you emails and waited, After a week I emailed Mike and asked for an update, he said everything looked great and he would be intouch. I waited 4 days and asked for an update, he said everything looks good he asked for references. I sent 3 references and still didn't hear back. I contacted Mike again and he said that he had not heard back from any of my references. I called each of them and they did not hear from or receive a missed call or voicemail. So one of my references called Mike and spoke for about 15 minutes. I emailed Mike to see if he had received call from them he said he spoke with one and he gave me a great recommendation. He also tried to sell my reference on recruiting for his company. (unprofessional and awkward) I never heard back from him and left 2 messages.

Just be upfront with people and don't lead them on and then ignore them.... it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Amotec Response

Jun 25, 2015 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for the feedback, and I hope Mike's response in the Interview Questions section communicates that we are taking your feedback very seriously. We recognize our need to improve our process... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amotec (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process spanned three interviews beginning with a phone interview. Two in-person interviews followed. The interview process moved quickly, but Amotec was flexible when it came to working with my existing work commitments and schedule. I was able to meet multiple people during both in-person interviews and left each interview with all my questions answered. I also was given prompt responses to any post-interview questions I had.

Throughout the interview process I was given an honest set of immediate expectations for the incoming Marketing Coordinator as well long term goals I would be able to strive towards. The interviews allowed me to get a strong sense of what Amotec needed in terms of skills and a company culture fit.

Interview Questions

• What experience with writing and design did I have?   1 Answer