Amp Exposure Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amp Exposure

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in May 2018

Interview

I applyed on Indeed and then received a phone call. Next was a 15 min office interview followed by an in store interview. It took about 2 weeks to complete and the interviewer's were nice. During the store interview you get to quickly see what the job is about however you don't see what the meetings are like and that is nesscessary before getting this position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to travel
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I applyed on Indeed and then recieved an interview over the phone; next was a 15 min office interview followed by an in store interview. It took about 3 weeks to complete and the interviewer's were nice. During the store interview you get to quickly see what the job is about however you don't see what the meetings are like and that is nesscessary before getting this position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to travel? How do you interact with diiferent types of people?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process was the most unprofessional one I have ever been to. The interviewer was on auto pilot. She gave me her pitch in a rushed blurred hurry. Seemed annoyed when I broke her rhythm to ask a simple question. I have very rarely sat next to my competitors for a job. Not only where they lined up before me but after me. Small office with one desk at the door where a team member was calling in more and more interviews right in front of everyone. As soon as I opened the door I knew I was in the wrong place. I was lied to on the phone, the website makes it look better than what it is, and the interviewer needs to slow down and be more personable. I felt like fast food being lined up for inspection and then "NEXT" as she shook my hand while opening the door. I didn't even get out of the office before she was greeting the next candidate. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked out to my car. This wasn't an interview. This was a show.

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself in one word. What makes you think you are right for this job?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2017

Interview

Waste of time. They are looking for brand ambassadors, not young professionals. BEWARE. This is not a company you want to be working for. She talked about how great the company culture is when really its all a lie.

Interview Questions
  • None. She spent the whole time rambling about how great the company is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2017

Interview

This company posts fake job listings on sites like linkedin and indeed. They only really have one position and that is sales. If you apply you will get an interview no mater what your experience you have and no mater what job title you apply for. If you are looking for a company that lies to get you to any interview then offers you a minimum wage sales job then this might just be the job for you. They call the jobs "Intern" positions, but that is just a nice way to say they want workhorses and don't want to pay them to do the work. Please take time and do a search on google for this company, you will find many complaints and scam reports. Also look up "Intern" job scams. This company has also already changed their name do to complaints and scam reports.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2017

Interview

I received a phone call the next morning after submitting my application. I was told interviews were going to end that week and they wanted me to come in the next day. I read a few different things online about the position being a scam, but decided to go. While I was there they were about 20 minutes behind on interviews and the girl was on the phone still scheduling for the next week. Although not a scam, I do think the title, information provided and even the brochure was misleading as it is very vague. Ultimately the job is doing booths to test products at Sam's and Costco which is something I wasn't interested in.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Amp Exposure

Application

I interviewed at Amp Exposure

Interview

Multiple stage interview. First one was at the office with the CEO, which went very well and got me very excited for the opportunity. The second interview was at Sam's club for one of there "events" which was actually just a booth where they harassed shoppers to test out a cheap skincare line-it was like watching a real life infomercial. We then went over pay where I was told would be payed a whopping $9/hour to be a sales person in sams!!! I wish they would have been more clear in the job listing and first interview of what this job was really about instead of focusing on what it maybe possibly could be in 12 months. Just your classic pyramid scheme. I actually just read that this company has changed their name multiple times as well.

Interview Questions
  • What's one thing that you WOULDNT take away from your previous job?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process took about a week and I loved how quick and efficient it was. It is a three round interview process, but I learned the most during the second interview. Even though I have an MBA in marketing, I got a lot of insight into their unique methods while I was watching the event manager at the event.

Interview Questions
  • Which of your past experiences has helped you grow the most as a professional?
1 person found this interview helpful

Amp Exposure

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amp Exposure in Mar 2017

Interview

I received a phone call from a nice lady asking me about my background. She then asked if I was available to come in for an interview with one of their hiring reps. Had a great in-person interview. Very professional setting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amp Exposure (Orlando, FL) in Feb 2017

Interview

Started off at an office that was clean and professional, spoke with the CEO which was very exciting and engaging. I got to learn a lot about what the company was doing and what their goals are. Then I was promoted to a second round interview (I was chosen out of 200 applicants to be up against 10 people for the second round interview). This was on site and I got to see how people are grown organically from the first phase to the CEO position in less than a year. I was challenged but it was interactive and fun. I genuinely liked the girl that was interviewing me. The final interview was back at the same office where I got to speak with the CEO about what I laerned and she answered all of the questions I had. The whole experience was overall really exciting, fresh, and new.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between direct and indirect marketing
  • Out of student mentality, work ethic, and positive attitude, which one is my strongest link?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews