Amtec Human Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amtec Human Capital

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amtec Human Capital (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Initial Phone Screen - lasted about an hour
    Second Interview - in person with Direct Hire Manager and President, lasted about 2-hours
    Third Interview - in person with CEO, lasted about an hour

Interview Questions

• If you could do one thing in your last job that you believe would have improved your own personal outcome, what would that have been?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amtec Human Capital (Portland, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone calls got me a job interview for a contract job at a large manufacturer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about microcontrollers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We can offer you this set amount ($6 per hour less that you received last time for similar work) and we offer NO Benefits. Do you want the job? Take it or leave it. I asked if there might be any benefits at all, like holidays off or some sort of help paying for health care and the answer was NO. The company does not believe in providing any benefits to it's contractors. They feel you only get what you earn. I heard from another employee who had previously worked for Amtec, that they paid that employee a low wage, but when he/she found out what the company was paying Amtec, he/she renegotiated part way through the contract and received about an $8 per hour raise. So Amtec makes enough money off it's contractors to afford a raise and can be persuaded to pay more even part way through a contract.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amtec Human Capital (Taguig (Philippines)) in December 2015.

Interview

I was asked to wait for almost one hour, but it was fine. I was interviewed by the hiring manager. She was very kind and engaging and I easily felt at ease with her. The whole interview was relaxed and straightforward; it consisted mostly of anecdotal questions about leadership experiences, academic excellence, conflict resolution, etc.

Interview Questions

• Q: Could you tell me about a mistake you made, and how you resolved it?   Answer Question