KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Analyte Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Analyte Health

Analyte Health

Application

I interviewed at Analyte Health

Interview

Very responsive replies, easy access to assessment. Explains the mission statement of company well. Supplied information on benefits and job requirements and responsibilities. Overall good experience in the application process.

Interview Questions
  • If I was a certified medical assistant
    Answer Question

Analyte Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analyte Health in Jan 2022

Interview

Pretty straight forward, an interview with the recruiter, then a technical assessment online by yourself in a coding platform, then a final interview with the tech lead. Everyone is very friendly, tech assessment was to test you know how to use PHP and JS with no frameworks, with a 4.5 hours time limit, reasonable in my view. Final interview the tech leads asked very specific questions, mostly related to information specific to my resume but I believe it's mostly to check you know what you say you know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Analyte Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Analyte Health

Interview

Spoke to a group of people about my resume including people from various departments. Everyone was friendly. They discussed the role and other expectations. I received several emails to set up the interview, and a phone call with the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I look for in a job and my availability. Talked about my previous experience in customer service. Talked about how I handle difficult situations and accomplishments I was proud of

Analyte Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analyte Health in Nov 2016

Interview

The group interviewers where super professional and kind with the exception of one person. This particular interviewer caused me to question her level of expertise and professionalism in her field. It caused me to question whether or not she was intimidated by me. Smooth ride with that one exception.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about my personality, skill, and ability to work with others. We had an Amazing in depth discussion (with the exception of the "odd" lady) about what I could offer the company.

Analyte Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analyte Health in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview was kind of a joke. They sat down with me for five minutes and giggled a lot. I ended up getting an offer, but could not take this place seriously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Analyte Health (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Generally you get interviews via referral only. Interview process is cross functional, looking for expertise as well as fit within the team. Interviewed 1:1 with the hiring manager first, extensively. Then interviewed 1:1 with the rest of the management team. Conversation topics were varied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Analyte Health (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Received a call to schedule an interview. Sat with a care advisor while he/she answered a few phone calls regarding cost/services and looked at the system(s) in use. I then sat with a hiring manager and a few other people to discuss my resume. Mostly typical questions like why Analyte, strengths/weaknesses, tell me about yourself, walk me thru a typical day. Very nice, approachable, professional people.

Interview Questions
  • Give me five adjectives that you would use to describe yourself and five words others would use to describe you.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analyte Health (Chicago, IL) in May 2012

Interview

Sent in resume and cover letter through someone I knew that already worked there. Was called for an interview and hired about two weeks later. Went in at appointed time and met with several people that I would later find out were the Care Center manager, the company VP, and a senior CA. Everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions
  • If you could buy any three books from Amazon what would it be and why? Describe your ideal work place. Describe an instance from your past employment in which you engaged with an unhappy consumer. Why were they unhappy? How did you address and/or solve their issue?
RSS Feed</>Embed