Anderson Trucking Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anderson Trucking Service

OTR Flatbed Division Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anderson Trucking Service (Saint Cloud, MN).

Interview

Took about a week to get hired. Overall great experience. Recruiter was patient and answered all of my questions, got to orientation and went thru a 4 day process, left out before the weekend with my first load.

Owner Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Anderson Trucking Service (Gary, IN).

Interview

there are 2 different hiring places, owner operators and company drivers are seperated as the owner operators go to Gary Indiana for processing and training and the company drivers go to St. Cloud Minnesota. My experience with Will in Gary was very informative and prepared me well for what ATS required as a driver to suceede. 3 days of orientation, which is short compared to some companies, and hotel accomidations with a lunch provided was enough to complete my orientation with great results over the past 9 1/2 years.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing to me was understanding what ATBS does for me. ATBS (American Truck Business Tax)   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no interview to go thru, as long as you qualify you have a job.

Driver Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anderson Trucking Service (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

A co-worker made me aware of open position. I had held the same position for over 3 years prior. I interviewed on Thursday, called with potential job offer Friday, spoke with manager Monday, gave 2 weeks notice and started 2 weeks later.

Negotiation