Angela Mortimer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.1

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a conversation with Louisa Robertson, who was very kind and helpful, my overall impression of her was highly positive, she gave me tips on how I could improve my resume

Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Candidates beware!
    Recruiter reached out through LinkedIn with an interview time and resume request. Ok, job description she had sent me looked interesting and something I can easily do given the 20+ years experience I have doing similar roles. Recruiter was very unprofessional and curt during the phone screen. Certainly a waste of my time. I certainly do not want to represent a recruiting agency whose process and manner of interviewing is not only demeaning but also very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Basic screening questions, tell me about yourself, what are you looking for in your next job?, etc   1 Answer

Domestic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed three times and than called back again to meet another person, found out they don't have the jobs that they listed
    It seemed that they did not know what they were doing! what a waste of time

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

First of all, the work environment is very nice. The interviewer was very friendly so it make the candidate more relax. He started by asking me about my background, where I wanna be in 5 years and some basic accounting questions.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was 3-step process, 1st step you will get the chance to check your observation skills and cognitive skills and about your overall resume. 2nd step is asking about your strength and weakness also to know about your main objective in choosing the company. 3 step is when you get to meet the HR director and getting to know you more and about your skills and ideas. An overall good process to evaluate a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Name 2 strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview, then invited back for 4 interviews with consultants - two being managers and two perm consultants. It takes about 2-3 hours & is designed to intimidate you. They ask a variety of questions covering your education, past experience and your aims for recruitment. They also ask a lot about the company & what you might like to do in the future etc. They are very very critical of your personal choices from feedback I've had from other people who interviewed i.e. one person wanted to eventually specialise in recruitment for people with disabilities & was told flat out 'that's not what we do here'.

Interview Questions

• "Why Recruitment?" - because you suggested it to me when I registered...   Answer Question

Ops Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angela Mortimer (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was first briefed by recruitment consultant who brought me on board, she was lovely and gave great advice (it was also in her best interest that I do well). I was then interviewed by 4 other members of staff, who asked relatively similar questions about my studies and which strengths I believed I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in recruitment.
      What I considered to be important strengths in the industry.   1 Answer