AngloGold Ashanti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AngloGold Ashanti Interview Questions

2.8

Geotechitian Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AngloGold Ashanti.

Interview

I applied and was interviewed once.

Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in December 2015.

Interview

I asked all the questions. They had no questions for me really. They briefly discussed the graduate programme with me. The graduate programme lasts for two years. In those two years you visit various departments. at the end of it you are given a blasting certificate.

Procurement Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in November 2011.

Interview

Pnel interview was done with representative from Department and HR

Interview Questions

• how do you go about negotiating with a difficult sole source supplier   Answer Question

Negotiation

interesting and all structured, my advise is only that before signing offer ensure that you sure of type of work you going to there and the criticality.

Senior Environmental Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)) in December 2010.

Interview

First interview with aHeat Hunter and another three interviews.

Interview Questions

• If I considering that the jog was for a Project and not for a Operation.   Answer Question

Insurance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Obuasi, Ashanti (Ghana)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Obuasi, Ashanti (Ghana)) in September 2010.

Interview

I was in the house one day and received a call that I should attend an interview the following week. I remember that day, I was so excited. The interview went on smoothly and I was successfully. I attended only one interview section.The interview was well organised and just like the way everything went.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you will help the company to save money regarding insurance   Answer Question