Animal Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Animal Logic

Surfacing Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Skype Interview - Persons involved were Department Sup and Main Recruiter. They explained for which shows they are looking talent for and for what time duration. They explained how their department is structured with respect to the skills that various artist possess. For feedback, they asked to wait for a couple of weeks as they were interviewing other candidates. There were several questions regarding my reel, how certain aspects were achieved.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to give a walk through my reel. Which skills I more comfortable with for example Texture Painting, Shading or Grooming? Am I comfortable with a shorter contract? Why am I looking for a change?   1 Answer

Render Wrangler (Senior) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Starts with a very friendly introductions, followed by a series of questions that are specific to the job. At the end of the interview, you will be given an opportunity to geek out. Do take the opportunity!

Interview Questions

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Animal Logic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

They talked about company projects, outlook. The lead was great. The HR was accommodating to my questions, Just be confident and let them know that you know your stuff thoroughly.