Ansira Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ansira Interview Questions

Interviews at Ansira

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ansira.

Interview

The interview was arranged through a recruiter. 2 people interviewed me for a technical job. I spent most of the time answering tech knowledge questions. Some were easy, some were hard. Spent some time talking about my previous experience and the company culture. The interviewers were up front with downsides of the company and generally very honest.

Coldfusion Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ansira in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a quick reply from talent acquisition to schedule a short call to review the position and my background. At the end of that call, a second video interview was scheduled via Skype with the VP of IT and the team lead. A project manager also joined the call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time things got elevated and people's voices were raised?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle priorities when working remotely?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you missed a deadline, what happened?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something you wrote that you are proud of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ansira in February 2017.

Interview

Only had two interviews and both were very standard. Very easy to talk to and wasn't hard to have an open conversation at all. Both were over the phone. I was notified of offer via email.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ansira (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was put through loops trying to get an interview with this place and once I finally did it was awful. Had an interview with a recruiter who questioned my background and when I moved on to the next interview it actually went really well and it seemed like I was going to get the job considering he emailed me the night before my third and final interview giving me some insight on what I should say to the people I was meeting with. Third and final interviews were so terrible and unprofessional I've never been so shocked in my life. The first girl I interviewed with would look at her phone, stare around the room and forget what questions she was even going to ask me. The second girl I talked to rushed me out of the office so quick that I got onto the elevator and didn't even realize she was trying to close the interview and we exchanged an awkward "goodbye I'll be in touch with you". Very deceiving people and extremely unprofessional. Don't waste your time here.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ansira in March 2015.

Interview

I was given a phone interview by an HR Specialist. Then, I had 2 separate phone interviews with my potential bosses and one other person who sat in both. Every person was incredibly helpful, and it was mainly me learning more about the company and the position than being stressed out about interviewing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, but I was giving a some relocation assistance.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ansira.

Interview

Confusing interview process
    Wasn't sure which account I was be considered so it makes it hard to complete research and it also is a waste of time if I wouldn't even consider that account
    Met with a ton of people

Got another offer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ansira.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to set up a phone call within a couple days. I went through the phone screen which was learning more about the role and going over details of my resumé. I then received an email to set up a second interview this time in person. I decided not to continue in the process due to the low salary relative to other similar job opportunities. However everyone I talked to throughout the process was professional and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ansira (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Really short actually. They begin by giving you a clipboard with an aptitude test which is literally only there to see if you read instructions. Then an actual application asking about work history and that kind of thing. Though I think they were supposed to do those in reverse order because my fellow employees have told me that they did the test second. Then I interviewed with the Assistent Vice President of our department upstairs in a meeting room. It was a very informal interview which was nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I responded to angry customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ansira (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

One-on-one at the downtown location, traditional questions and length, went over my resume and connection to a current employee - interviewed with what would become my boss and her supervisor, separately. It was a typical interview experience, nothing difficult or out of the ordinary. Only one interview, not a series of them which was nice.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ansira (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position from a website from my university. In a couple of days, they emailed me wanting an interview. After scheduling with them, the interview lasted about an hour. There were two people interviewing you at different times. They had the routine interview questions and were open to any questions I had. Very professional.

Negotiation