Answer Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Answer Engineering

Interviews for Top Jobs at Answer Engineering

Junior Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Answer Engineering (Parker, CO).

Interview

Responded to the job posting and received an email for an on site interview.
    Pretty much questions about your past experience, your future plans and behavioral questions.

Negotiation

Seriously?

Stress Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Answer Engineering (Centennial, CO).

Interview

I sent my CV directly to the company and received a phone interview 2 days later. I was flown to Denver for an in-person interview 15 days later. I met with both owners of the company and the interview took over two hours with both technical and behavioral questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Answer Engineering (Centennial, CO).

Interview

Interview started mid morning and lasted for a couple hours. The founding partners interviewed me separately. A lot of conversation about goals and desires. Discussions involving several different engineering topics. Some on-the-fly quiz questions about different topics, and a more formal quiz covering mechanics of materials and statics.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Answer Engineering (Englewood, CO) in May 2019.

Interview

2 phone interviews and an in person interview. 1st phone interview with 2 employees, 2nd with one of the owning partners. They flew me from OKC to Denver, paid for my rental car, and put me up in a hotel. The in-person was with both owning partners. It was more relaxed than I thought it would be and everybody I spoke to was very nice and personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your senior design/ and research projects.
      Tell me the forces in this truss system.
      Draw shear and moment diagrams for this loaded cantilever beam. calculate bending stress.
      How would the pressure distribution over this airfoil change if the AOA was increased?   Answer Question