Antal International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Antal International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.4

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Antal International in February 2013.

Interview

I interview with line manager and team manager at the same time. It was a very nice experience. They were both friendly. They asked my just typical interview questions about my previous work experience. They asked me why I want to work in recruitment and etc.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Antal International (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

When the hiring happened the hr didn't bother to mention about the targets as they wanted people desperately to join them. There were 3 rounds : hr, TL and then the MD.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antal International (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2015.

Interview

Really unprofessional. They have invited me for an interview but actually they did not want to offer me the job and they shared this during the interview. The office is really not an office but apartment. The location is crazy, very difficult to find and very difficult to reach if you do not live around.

Interview Questions

• Why you are coming for meeting us?   1 Answer

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Antal International (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2015.

Interview

The entire process took almost 2 months, several rounds, definitely was not professional. They took too long, had internal problems between their mother group and Antal, which they have until today. Really not a friendly working atmosphere, don't recommend anyone this tedious process.

Manager Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Antal International (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Its basically the client who would screen you technically..as you would be working with the main client on the payroll of Antal Infotech..So its during the salary negotiation (so called as HR round)would only about stupid questions which they would ask you

Operations Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Antal International (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process took for 2 days, and 3 rounds, first round was H.R round and next was line manager interview both were good.

Next day was channel Partner interview and that was also good however the interview was regarding sales and marketing and H.R area where as the Job title says some kind of operations profile.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Antal International (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

First round was with the HR wherein it was a basic introduction. Once cleared, next round with the Management Consultant who would test your strength and weaknesses and finally with the Managing Partner which was more or less a casual conversation. Most likely, the interview process would be completed in a day or two. And, the offer letter will be issued post the process.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antal International (Chennur (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process is quite cumbersome at Antal International, as the core team is yet to be set up. The interview rounds could be at the maximum 2 ( a telephonic discussion and a face to face discussion)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite simple and rational

Recruiting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antal International (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Het was vrij simpel in het begin. Je moest gewoon ambitie, passie en kennis van de recruitment wereld laten zien. Wees alert, want je zal geroepen worden (indien gekozen) door de Sales Manager Europe en dat zal een lastiger interview zijn.

Interview Questions

• Waarom zou ik gekozen moeten worden   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ik had de mogelijkheid om te onderhandelen over flexibiliteit van vakantiedagen en werkuren.