Antenna Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Antenna Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Antenna Group (Hackensack, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

I came into the beautiful Hackensack office and was seen by the HR director. She was upbeat and positive and spent some time getting to know me. After showing me around the office, I was lead to the conference room. I then spoke to two Account Executives who spent time telling me about their journey in the PR world, and as an "Ant." Hearing their perspectives and reflections on working at Antenna was what sealed the deal for me.

Interview Questions

Senior PR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Antenna Group (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I called up the company CEO and founder and pitched my interest in green PR, the Antenna Group's specialty. I had brief discussions with other senior people. They were friendly, positive, and professional.

Interview Questions

• "Describe your PR experience in detail." I was more of a writer, so of course this was tough.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty simple, a (cheerful) take it or leave it offer. I felt there was good exposure and growth potential, so I took it.