Apollo Global Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Global Management Interview Questions

3.2

Financial Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

You had to submit a resume and cover letter. Upon submitting, was selected for the first round interview which was conducted over the phone. Oddly the internship promoted on the flyer was not the same one that candidates was being sought for. The super day was in the main NYC building. There were only two interviews each with two interviewers. Only behavior questions were asked, but they did ask if you had taken any accounting class or no anything, they said to be honest. Was very conversational.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school's online portal and got a first round interview on campus shortly after. After this, got invited to a superday in their New York office and got to meet a lot of the team I'd be working with.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process was completed really quickly. I first had a phone interview with someone in the department I was applying for. Then they flew me in for a Super day. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely smart and welcoming. They asked mainly behavioral questions and wanted to understand how I think.

Credit Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management.

Interview

Laid back environment, two interviewers. Gave background info on the firm and asked many fit questions. They seemed nice and gave business cards at the beginning of the interview. Lasted 30 minutes on the mark. Not much more to say other than that. Applied through school website and had three days to prepare for the interview. From the looks of it, great team and culture

Private Equity Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management in October 2016.

Interview

One on-campus interview and an on-site visit. The process was very quick and applicants were notified of an interview about a week before the interview. People found out that night if they made it to the next round which was on-sight.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about my experiences and how I got interested in Apollo Global Management.   Answer Question

Real Estate Debt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (Durham, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Apollo had an online resume drop and I was informed a couple weeks later that I would be interviewing. The night before the on-campus interview they had a dinner to meet with the employees. The next day the interview was in the career center and took around 30 minutes. It was mostly a behavioral interview and focused on my resume.

Associate Interview

Interview

traditional interview process with finance questions, technical and analytical skill tests, and other standard interview questions. no real surprises for a private equity interview. no real surprises for a private equity interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management.

Interview

One round. Great introduction in describing the aspects of the positions while trying to figure out if the candidate for be ideal in the department. One round of interviews, no phone screening. Just spoke to several people; both who talked about their similarities and differences of their roles. Heard back from the company within a few days so the overall process is rapid.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your prior experience.

How do you think you'll fit into the department?   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Interview

Met several people I would be working with, peers as well as those I would report to. Smart people that knew the role and the company well. They asked very detailed questions about all of the roles I had on my resume, as well as detailed questions about products, situations I have been in, and how I would handle certain situations.

Real Estate Summer Interview

Interview

3 Phone Interviews for first round. They were mostly fit questions and occurred over several days
    The final round super day consisted of 4 30 min interviews and was a combination of fit and case type questions