Apollo Global Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Global Management Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2018

3.1

Associate Interview

Interview

traditional interview process with finance questions, technical and analytical skill tests, and other standard interview questions. no real surprises for a private equity interview. no real surprises for a private equity interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Got the interview through a recruiter. Was asked to come into the office to meet an associate and two senior members of the team. They were running late but otherwise polite.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

The process was very long and drawn out. I had to come back multiple times. I spent a lot of time waiting in the reception area to meet with some of the individuals I interviewed with. The background check took forever.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management.

Interview

Applied through university career center. First round interview was with two junior analysts, half fit questions and half technical questions about valuing different types of real estate. They take you out to dinner the night before for a networking type event so it makes the interview a little bit easier since you kind of know the people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school's online portal and got a first round interview on campus shortly after. After this, got invited to a superday in their New York office and got to meet a lot of the team I'd be working with.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process was completed really quickly. I first had a phone interview with someone in the department I was applying for. Then they flew me in for a Super day. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely smart and welcoming. They asked mainly behavioral questions and wanted to understand how I think.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

First round interviews were on campus. Super day in new york office. The super day was very competitive. About 15 people there from Wharton and Harvard only. 8- 30 minute interviews, nothing extremely challenging. Fit based with a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What can you specifically provide to us that differentiates you from everyone else?   Answer Question

Expense Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (Purchase, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through staffing agency, invited in for an interview, met with two managers. Was asked some basic questions about excel and accounting capabilities. After I walked them through my resume and experience, they offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with pivot tables?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

smart, down to Earth people. I enjoyed speaking with them. Too bad I could not convince them that I was right for the position. They talk a bit too much in the half hour that we have together.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Global Management (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

After coming in twice for a few interviews they asked me to come back for an entire day to meet about 8 more people. It was well organized and the people were both wanting to get to know me and wanting to make sure I understood it’s a highly dynamic environment because of the fast growth, and it can be a tough place to work at times.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions getting to know me and my experience   Answer Question