Appin Technology Lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appin Technology Lab Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Appin Technology Lab

Ibdm Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab.

Interview

well first of all have to go through with a written test and then the screeing had been dne they will call you for the interview with hr, then with the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• for me they asked about the strategies related with their products.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Just search on internet their contact number and u can contact them directly.

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab (Lucknow (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience with 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. The entire process was telephonic and I didn't have to go to the site for the interview. The questions asked were standard and required some understanding of technical concepts.Although most of the questions were simple they were very much associated to practical stuff showing that they were not interested in training the candidate to a great extent.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab (Patna, Bihar (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I just got a call in first week of august 2011 month and it was about my interest in that job.
    after agreeing there was a telephonic interview about technical prospects and finally it was salary negotiation and i git appointed in the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge about embedded systems what is it?   1 Answer
    • What are registers in Microprocessors/microcontrollers?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

two phases were taken here of my interview. the first was with the HR Manager, second was with the VP-Sales and Marketing and the final phase was with the MD of the Company. Experience was good because i have cleared all the sessions confidentally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was good

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in April 2011.

Interview

`Initially as we all know we have to search for the company vacancies to apply for it.
    But it was not the same case for me. I have done the Course from Appin Security Group i.e.
    "Appin Certified IT SECURIY & ETHICAL HACKING". It was the six month course which had all the theory & practical knowledge.

Network Eng Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Appin Technology Lab in July 2010.

Interview

hiring process is written based then techinical round & finally hr round

Interview Questions

• if some mishappen occured at your home ,and you are out of atstatiion ,and able to reach there then what will yuou do   Answer Question