Apple Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Fairfax, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Laid back and comfortable. I felt like I could be myself within the interviewing process. We went through my history of jobs and my experience applicable for the position.

Interview Questions

• Was asked why I wanted to work at AppleFCU   1 Answer

Non Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

The interview process wasn't hard compared to some I've been through. You meet with the HR dept and they explain the position you are applying to, brief you on the company, you take a personality & a math test. After this process you meet with the manager of the department you are applying to and they interview. You will usually hear something in a week or so, sometimes earlier.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have a difficult or unexpected questions, they were you're usually interview questions.   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Springfield, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview took place a the branch that the teller/member service representative will be applying for to work. The person will be interview by the manager and the assist manager. They each take turns to ask questions toward the person.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager would you like to work for?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Fairfax, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very friendly; manager asked very basic questions; and made sure I was right for the position and was looking to grow in the company. First, I applied, then I reached out to a manager there emailed them and they were able to help me connect with the hiring manager. Then there a short phone call screening, then I was asked to interview in person. After that I sent a thank you email and followed up with the employer. The entire process took about a month or so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union in October 2014.

Interview

Long drives to HQ for a 30 minute interview and test. Interview with branch manager was cut short because a friend of hers came in. Drives back to HQ to be told you are hired and sign and accept job offer. Training varies depends on what's being taught.

Interview Questions

• Do you have cash handling experience? We prefer people with retail service.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Easy and friendly environment. Questions are related to the job you are applying for, like loan processing, analysis, customer service. I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. HR contacted to schedule interview with one of the team members.

Member Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Fairfax, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online with a reference from within the company. Got a call within 48 to come in for a preliminary personality test at their headquarters. Once you pass that, you get an interview with the Branch Manager. Got the interview, then HR calls you if you get the job or not. They do follow up.

Interview Questions

• What was a time were you took charge of a situation that seemed to be going bad?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate due to necessity of the job, but base pay is usually much higher then other places.

MSR I (Teller) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Fairfax, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

A couple phone interviews, previously interviewed my manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next few years, what do you expect your biggest challenge to be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good. They told me I was at the upper end for starting salary. I told them, with my experience in customer service, management and college education, I deserved a little more that I was asking for. They called me back a few hours later and said they could meet me at my asking range.

Helpdesk Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union (Fairfax, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

If their day to day communication skills are anything like their recruiter communication skills I can see why their rating is so low. Applied for an IT support job, had a phone interview that went really well, then I was invited in for an in-person interview a few weeks later (because of the holidays) Spent over an hour speaking with the IT manager and another tech. Thought it went really well. A week later I emailed the recruiter to get an update and was told they had one more interview but they hoped to make a decision by the end of the week.

The end of the week arrived and I didn't hear anything. So i sent a follow up email to the recruiter. I didn't get a response, I tried calling a few days later and still no response. I even sent a follow up email to the hiring manager and he didn't respond either.

I took time off work twice to interview for this company, the least they could do is give me an update. Even if it is "we went with someone else". The lack of communication is so unprofessional. Obviously not the type of place I want to work.

MSR I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple Federal Credit Union.

Interview

It is more of a behavioural interview. first at whichever branch you applied and if u pass through that then they call you at the headquarters. they call you at the headquarters again for background check. i was called 3 times 1st at the branch then HQ then again at HQ for background check. immediately after my background check the HR informed me that they would like to offer me the position. i accepted the position on the very moment. and after 2 weeks i started my training.

Interview Questions

• a situation when you had a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer