Applied Weather Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Weather Technology

EOD Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Weather Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Business casual. Professional. Received 2 phone interviews, and then 2 in person interviews. Professional throughout. Management took a genuine interest in my qualifications and responses. They wanted to know what I could actually add to to the company, as opposed to just hiring a 'body'. A good experience overall. Management was very supportive on time-lines and day to complete the process. On arrival, there was professional preparation put into the interview process, (waiting room, preparation, etc.) The process was not 'hurried' but was conducted as if they were interested in identifying someone who could bring someone valuable to the company. Overall, a very good experience with the process.

Interview Questions

• History, work qualifications, what I could bring to the company. Emphasis on weather specific work history   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, able to negotiate. The company made a fair offer, so there was little negotiation.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Applied Weather Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I had several 1:1 interviews with the department manager, supervisor, HR manager, Vice President, and CEO.

Interview Questions

• Their questions are different as I am interviewed in different department.
      General questions about company from HR and Presidents